Murdock GM

24 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 2, 2021

Loved buying my 2021 Chevy Duramax! They treated me like Family! New or Used Chris and Skylar will get you hooked up! This was a fast and pleasant experience!

December 2, 2020

Such a great buying experience! Would recommend this to all in the market for a vehicle. Working with the dealership was easy and they showed much patience... during the process:

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear you had a great experience working with us!

• May 3, 2020

Great experience! Easy to deal with. No pressure. Happy to use Murdock again. Everyone was helpful and professional from start to finish. I have bought... several vehicle from Murdock over the years and will continue to buy from them.

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so professional and helpful! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are please...d to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Murdock Cadillac!

November 30, 2020

New car purchases in themselves are always stressful. But dealing with Jackson Siddoway with Murdock Chevrolet made it a pleasures. This purchase started... as an internet inquiry. Jackson was prompt to respond and I was quickly able to close the transaction. All Murdock staff was professional and friendly.

Thank you for your positive feedback for Jackson! We're glad you had a great experience working with him!

October 23, 2019

I Liked the salesman Nick, was understanding of what I was looking for in my vehicle search. He was patient and understanding with my decisions

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Nick and the sales team at Murdock Chevrolet Logan Vira! We appreciate your business!

October 17, 2019

Sales associate Devin Nielsen was the worst ever. Pushed me into buying the car and didn't do any of the process left because he had a date with his wife... to go to a basketball game. Left me to sign paperwork with "Mike" who could care less and just wanted me to sign and out the door. They never called me to go get my new tires installed, 3 weeks went by and nothing until i called them. Devin said come back thursday, i did only to find out they ordered the wrong size so i had to go back another day. I was promised windshield wipers and that never happened. I took my car in because the window switch didnt work and devin said i had to go through the insurance. Which i didn't agree with since ut was like that when i bought the car. He said he had to talk to his manager and they would take care of it. Weeks have gone by and i have not heard from him. I went in to pick up my plates and devin started walking up there thinking i was a potential new customer, once he seen it was me he rolled his eyes and walked away. Highly unprofessional and definetely not a way to treat customers. I will never go through this dealership again to buy a car. Worst experience ever. Once they got what they wanted i qas trash and they didn't want to deal with me no more. I also didn't get set up on onstar or sirius xm radio right away either, it was a constant battle and me having to call and ask to get set up. I don't recommend this dealership to anyone.

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappoint...ed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (435) 363-4851 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

July 5, 2019

Very respectful service from start to finish! Started on time and ended on time.

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free ...to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

May 21, 2019

Daria always provides professional and “high touch” service. She’s knowledgeable and follows through on every detail. Thanks to her and the service team... for A work every time!

We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful ...day.

May 9, 2019

Great time! Found the car i wanted. For the price i wanted to pay

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

December 21, 2018

About the third time I’ve been let down! I will never buy a car there ever again!

Hi Colby. We're sorry to hear that your experiences with our dealership haven't been positive. I don't see a recent purchase or service record for you.... Will you please email skeeler@murdockautoteam.com and let us know a little more about what happened? Thank you!