Herb Jones Chevrolet

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 8 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• May 4, 2013

good people,good service,have bought trucks from them since 1994!!

Jeff we appreciate the kind words. It has been a pleasure meeting your needs for nearly 20 years!

April 26, 2018

Had my oil changed and tires rotated and had a check engine light on. I received excellent and timely service. It turned out that my check engine li...ght was from my loose gas cap. They were so patient explaining things to me. Walked me to the check out counter to be sure I was taken care of quickly. Their waiting area was top notch, comfortable, clean!

April 20, 2016

I had the pleasure of visiting with Jacob Pearman, Sales Consultant, with Herb Jones. Jacob made the car purchasing experience a pleasure. Jacob giv...es his undivided attention toward meeting your expectations. The Buick Regal is a terrific ride!

November 6, 2015

I recently bought a car from Herb Jones in Elizabethtown, KY, and have had the pleasure to be assisted by Chris Jones. The overall buying experience w...as great. I never felt pressured at any time which feels good after visiting other dealerships in town. The facilities were not so great as they are still under construction for the next month (maybe more), however the new buildings/facilities are looking really beautiful. This might become the largest dealer in Hardin County.

July 30, 2015

Had to bring my GMC Terrain for a recall, they said that the seat needed a new bolt installed into it. After the 5 hours of waiting to have a bolt put... in my wife drove off. About a week later i drove the car and as soon as i adjusted the driver seat the airbag service light came on. It went back off after i the car was turned off then back on. A couple months later i drove the vehicle again and adjusted the seat to fit me and shortly after the airbag service light came back on and then almost every time you move into or out of the car the light comes on. I took it to Herb Jones to get the oil changed and asked the service guy about the Recall and it coinciding with my airbag light. He said that for them to look at the airbag it would cost a minimum of $80 Even if it was caused by something they did during the recall fix. I understand customer service, as i work in it, the service dept is chaos, three other customers were in there complaining about being overcharged at the same time i was.

April 21, 2015

March 30, I stopped at Herb Jones to look at a 2012 Honda EX, and to have my trade in '99 Accord appraised. Chris and Mark treated me well, and the of...fer for my car was more than two other dealers had offered. Mark offered to buy the car outright. One of the sales people, a friendly young woman, gave my little dog a bowl of water, which impressed me. I didn't trade for the EX, and decided to buy a new Accord LX from Hardin County Honda, for various reasons, but I am confident that the EX was a great deal. Even though the facility was under construction, the temporary trailer-office was comfortable, because of the genuine people there. joe bickett

September 10, 2013

Building a brand new showroom, can't wait to get my car serviced in a state of the art facility. Herb Jones sales and service department are the best ...around.

November 16, 2012

After having a poor experience at big o tires I went to Herb Jones. The service guy was named Joe Larkin and he was super friendly and answered all o...f my questions. I got two new tires quickly and had no problems. While waiting in service i looked around the lot. The salespeople were friendly and did not try to force me into a car. I did not purchase my last car there but I definitely will in the future.

Herb Jones Chevrolet