Crotty Chevrolet Buick

Friday 9:00am–5:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–12:00pm 8:00am–12:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(814) 664-8614 (814) 664-8614

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Oil Change Experience

The oil change on our vehicle was performed within the expected time; all personnel were friendly and courteous.

Great Services

Very pleased with the service that I received at the dealership as always.

6 month check up

The service required was prompt and complete. Everything went as scheduled.

Great Service

Prompt service. They come and get my car and then deliver it!! (Washed!)

Great Service. Friendly People.

The staff was very friendly and professional. My car was serviced in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend Crottys for any sales and service.

WIFES MALIBU

YOU GUYS ARE FLAT OUT GREEEEAAAAT!!!!!!REAALLLY GREAT

great services

As always the staff at Crotty make me feel like more than just a customer and the service folks did an excellent job. My car was ready exactly when they said it would be and much less expensive than I expected.

Service is always good.

Crotty does always do a nice job with our vehicles.

2015 Chevrolet Pickup

Always very friendly, helpful and never pushy. We have bought several vehicles from Crotty's Chevrolet and always look here first. Bill Mitchell is a great, personable sales man and we always look forward dealing thru him.

4.5

Ms Shirley Wilcox

I usually have a good experience at this dealership but unfortunately this time they didn't get the problem taken care of. in fact I have another appointment tomorrow to have them look at it again. I hope for success this time. The check engine light keeps coming on and I really don't want to drive the car for a long trip until it is fixed even though they say to do it and not worry as it will be alright.