Crotty Chevrolet Buick

Saturday 9:00am–12:00pm 8:00am–12:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(814) 664-8614 (814) 664-8614

Great dealership

I went in for a recall and asked if they could change my oil,they did and then asked me if I wanted my inspection done as well.I was happy! The only thing I paid for was my inspection.They are friendly and helpful.I always buy my cars from Crotty!

Ms Shirley Wilcox

I always enjoy going to Crotty's to have my car serviced as they are so friendly and do the work in a timely fashion. They get you in and done in no time. It is a pleasure doing business with them.

Richard E Thomson Sr.

John Andrus is very helpful and takes the extra time to go over the truck and explain the features . also helped us to order accesories for the truck.

retired

The staff at Crotty Chevrolet are excellent. As a woman driver, I explain what is wrong my way and they understand and fix it. The guys are great.

Thank you for the services you offer.

Very pleased with my first service visit with my new car. Thank you.

owner

very pleasant people to deal with. very pleased with my experience with them

Oil change and tire rotation

Friendly staff, good work done in a timely fashion.

Inspection

I had my Chevy Cruze inspected at Crotty Chevrolet in Feb. and as usual, the service was excellent! The staff was professional and friendly and I would highly recommend Crotty's to all my family and friends who want to buy or lease a car, or for great service on their car they already own!

Vehicle Service

Excellent service. treated with ignity and Respect.

My New Equinox

Bill Mitchell was my contact and he was very thorough about the process and when it came time for me to take possesion of my vechicle he explained all the features of my new vehicle and we went through every button and what it did. The vehicle was spotless and perfect. Crotty's expessed several times that if anything wasn't perfect to contact them immediately. They are a dealer that knows how to express their appreciation for my business.