Wakefield Auto Gallery

48 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• November 26, 2014

My experience with Wakefield auto gallery was unlike any other experience with a car dealer that i've ever dealt with. Their sales reps do everything they... can to make you feel comfortable with the car and don't use any high pressure sales tactics. The finance manager Al is excellent as well he did everything possible to get me approved for the loan at a great interest rate. I highly recommend this dealer to any one looking to deal with honest people and no high pressure sales tactics. Thank you for making my experience great and i will definitely shop with you guys in the future sincerely Tony (a very satisfied customer)

Hi Tony Thank you for the this great review ,we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experiance here at wakefield auto... gallery..we also had a great experiance dealing with you as well and looking forward to helping you with your next purchase... Thanks Again Alex ,Junior ,Chris ,rick,Dan ,Tom and Mark

August 28, 2018

My mom and i went to this dealer to look at the 2011 countryman. The "salesman" named JD was very rude. He brought out the keys and said i could... start the car. While i was in the vehicle he was being very smug to my mother. Told her i couldnt test drive the vehicle i needed to go inside and talk about financing first. Why would i finance a car im not sure i want yet? Then he continued to imply i was a child and couldnt afford the car by stating to my mom "ill give her a few minutes to play inside". I am 22 years old and make very good money, but not once did he ask me any questions. I will not be returning to this dealer.

August 15, 2018

Saw the car we wanted online, called ahead, checked it out, bought it and drove it away in less than an hour. Simple, straight forward, no one tried to... up sell us on anything, or wheel and deal. Paperwork all checked out, car passed inspection with zero issues, runs great. Very happy with service.

May 26, 2018

I called first and told them the two vehicles I wanted to drive. I got there and he said he didn’t have time to let me drive both so pick the one... I like better. That bothered me. I wasn’t thrilled with that vehicle and he didn’t offer to let me drive the other one. I saw another vehicle I liked which he did allow me to drive. I then went in to see the finance manager/owner who they first were trying to give me way under market value for my car and then we talked about price but he said he needs a no refundable deposit for it to be serious! I’m sorry dragging my daughter and autistic son all the way to Wakefield and spending 2 hours doesn’t show you I’m serious? To me you just made me feel like your keeping my deposit and saying forget it!!! Yes, I walked in without a man but doesn’t mean I need to be screwed over! So disappointed!!!! Worst experience I have had shopping around. I will buy a car this week but not from them!!!!!!!

May 8, 2018

I’ve spent several hours searching for a suburban that had the right options and mileage combo and I have driven several hours to do so..I found it here.... JD was a good kid to deal with and Al made the paperwork easy... they had a good selection of all types of cars on the lot as well... wish I got a bit more for my trade but that’s the used car game..

March 4, 2018

No pressure, got what I wanted but payment a little bit more than what I wished for, my credit not so great Alex got me my truck hoping nothing major goes... wrong with it ¿

March 25, 2017

Typical internet crap,asked for quote on vehicle as offered on site but of course you can't get quote until you go there and waste 2 hours

August 20, 2016

First time car buyer and it was super easy here! Super helpful staff! So glad I started here. They were extremely patience with me and helped me in every... step.

August 12, 2016

I haven't bought a car in over 10 yrs..The sales/finance guys were helpful (not pushy) and very straight forward.. Thank you Matt! Alex made the financing... So easy that I couldn't believe it! Literally (the poor guy ) Many thanks to both ... I LOVE my new car! Nice to have a no none sense approach to car buying..a rare find!!!!

July 6, 2016

To be honest I'm not the type of person who can be easily satisfied with a purchase or a service. Therefore I don't go to write review very often for... anyone, particularly a user car dealer. But I have to say that my recent experience of buying a car from this dealer is rather pleasant and productive. We were on the way home from my son's music camp. There was still a little bit of time so we gave this dealership a call to see if we can come to take a look at a car that I viewed earlier on their website. Then we went in, test-drove the car, and then made an offer. The Sales Manager is Alex who is very friendly and sincere that we felt comfortable to deal with. Next day he called me back and we bought the car right away. He made the whole process very easy and straightforward, which I have nothing to complain about. I've just got the car registered and driven for 2 days. It's in excellent condition and feels like a new car (about 3 years old). Alex said that their cars have the lowest price in New England. I think that he is right, at least for the car I bought. So I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to a friend, and would definitely visit them again next time when I need a decent used-car.