Wakefield Auto Gallery

Call This Dealer

Used

• Awesome Service Best Dealer I've ever Dealt WIth
    November 26, 2014

My experience with Wakefield auto gallery was unlike any other experience with a car dealer that i've ever dealt with. Their sales reps do everything ...they can to make you feel comfortable with the car and don't use any high pressure sales tactics. The finance manager Al is excellent as well he did everything possible to get me approved for the loan at a great interest rate. I highly recommend this dealer to any one looking to deal with honest people and no high pressure sales tactics. Thank you for making my experience great and i will definitely shop with you guys in the future sincerely Tony (a very satisfied customer)

Hi Tony Thank you for the this great review ,we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experiance here at wakefield auto... gallery..we also had a great experiance dealing with you as well and looking forward to helping you with your next purchase... Thanks Again Alex ,Junior ,Chris ,rick,Dan ,Tom and Mark

Got what I wanted
    March 4, 2018

No pressure, got what I wanted but payment a little bit more than what I wished for, my credit not so great Alex got me my truck hoping nothing major ...goes wrong with it ¿

Don't waste your time
    March 25, 2017

Typical internet crap,asked for quote on vehicle as offered on site but of course you can't get quote until you go there and waste 2 hours

GREAT EXPERIENCE
    August 20, 2016

First time car buyer and it was super easy here! Super helpful staff! So glad I started here. They were extremely patience with me and helped me in e...very step.

Great experience!!
    August 12, 2016

I haven't bought a car in over 10 yrs..The sales/finance guys were helpful (not pushy) and very straight forward.. Thank you Matt! Alex made the finan...cing So easy that I couldn't believe it! Literally (the poor guy ) Many thanks to both ... I LOVE my new car! Nice to have a no none sense approach to car buying..a rare find!!!!

My best experience of buying an used-car
    July 6, 2016

To be honest I'm not the type of person who can be easily satisfied with a purchase or a service. Therefore I don't go to write review very often for... anyone, particularly a user car dealer. But I have to say that my recent experience of buying a car from this dealer is rather pleasant and productive. We were on the way home from my son's music camp. There was still a little bit of time so we gave this dealership a call to see if we can come to take a look at a car that I viewed earlier on their website. Then we went in, test-drove the car, and then made an offer. The Sales Manager is Alex who is very friendly and sincere that we felt comfortable to deal with. Next day he called me back and we bought the car right away. He made the whole process very easy and straightforward, which I have nothing to complain about. I've just got the car registered and driven for 2 days. It's in excellent condition and feels like a new car (about 3 years old). Alex said that their cars have the lowest price in New England. I think that he is right, at least for the car I bought. So I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to a friend, and would definitely visit them again next time when I need a decent used-car.

Great Experience
    July 1, 2016

The salesman Matt is so polite and the finance manager Alexis good as well. Very fast transaction and business. The test drive was fluent and the car ...was in high quality. Hopefully I can do business with them again~

Great value
    June 29, 2016

Great experience with Brian & Alix. Found a great van, and a great team that was prompt, professional, and knowledgeable.

Great Service
    April 29, 2016

My experience with Wakefield auto gallery was unlike any other experience with a car dealer that I have ever dealt with. Their sales reps do everythin...g they can to make you feel comfortable with the car and don't use any high-pressure sales tactics. The owner of the place is excellent as well he did everything possible to get me approved for the loan at a great interest rate. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking to deal with honest people. Thank you for making my experience great,and thank you to AJ sales representative he is great and professional. Satisfied Customer Read more at http://www.cars.com/dealers/186214/wakefield-auto-gallery/reviews/#BAr1queM34ZyiKay.99

thanks for your Business!

Another happy customer!
    October 11, 2015

We just purchased a Lexus ES350 a couple of months ago. Could not be any happier with the car. The staff was fabulous to do business with. If you want... a great car and superior customer service Wakefield Auto Gallery is the place you should go to. We would definitely purchase another auto from them in the future.

Wakefield Auto Gallery