Petersen Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Neuville

We just purchased our second car in four years from your dealership. Both times the salesmen have been easy to deal with and willing to work until we had the vehicle we wanted. The financing department was also very helpful. Our experience with the service department over the years has been very positive.

Dealer response

Mary, I enjoyed working with you to get you the car you wanted. Thank you for your loyalty we hope we can continue to meet and exceed your expectations.

They Went the Extra Mile

Neuville Chrysler in Waupaca spent several visits with us to find the perfect vehicle AND the perfect payment plan! They were professional and never once acted like we were wasting their time. Definitely not like most car dealers.

Dealer response

We appreciate you coming so far to get your vehicle!

Buy your next vehicle here.

Skinner was our friend from the first moment we met and bought several vehicles from him in Stevens Point and now with you. We recommend him to everyone who is looking to buy a car. The rest of your staff is great, too, and I always thought they were professional, knowledgeable and fun to talk with. Billy, in your service department, did a great job telling us about this truck as he was its former owner. We love the truck but there are so many bells and whistles on it that Skinner will have his job cut out for him getting Sherry and I to learn how to use them all.

Dealer response

Thanks for shopping with us.

Wonderful service and knowledgeable

Friendly, helpful and all were down to earth people. Responded quickly to my emails and phone contacts. Was interested in you as a person not just a buyer.

Dealer response

Thank you, it was a joy working with you as well.

Great sales and support.

Tim N was very professional while listening to ones needs and, at the same time was able to "connect" with us a a personal note. Todd P also very professional and concerned that we were satisfied with the sale.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing us.

great service

vary nice people and they do vary good work and they always try to get my trucks done as fast as they can

Dealer response

Our service department is always ready to help out!

New Dodge Ram

This is the second time we have purchased a vehicle from Neuville. They have great, courteous sales people and are also willing to answer any/all questions. Great dealership and we will go back if the time comes for a new vehicle again. We feel we can trust them.

Fair deal

Easy to deal with didn't feel like they played the haggle game just gave me a fair price and treated me well.

Great Experience and love my 2015 Jeep

Just purchased a 2015 Jeep and really like it. Dan B. was very through, and proactive to find exactly what I wanted and ensure the process went well. Would highly recommend working with Dan and Neuville.

Best Customer Service Experience!

Not only was this the most positive car buying experience I've had to date, but when it came time to service 'after' the sale, they stepped up and took care of me quickly, fairly, and professionally. Best deal AND best customer service, all at one dealership. Thanks Chris, Todd, and Pete!