Petersen Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Easy to deal with! Great People

Thanks for your Help Todd! Love my new truck you make it way to easy!! See you in a couple years!

Excellent Customer Service / Sales

We started with purchasing a Chrysler Town and Country, two weeks later, we purchased a Dodge Caravan Sport and 1 year later we purchased our Dodge Pick Up truck through Neuville. From the salesman to the manager, we have had excellent experiences. They went out of their way to find us what we wanted and worked with us on price and financing for all 3 vehicles. They were always available via email and phone when needed. They are a fabulous group of people! We would highly recommend going to Neuville in Waupaca! You will not be disappointed.

Dodge Journey

Fred and Todd were great to work with! Even post-purchase, I find my answers from them as well as from Levi. I would recommend them in helping anyone to find the right automobile. Thanks again for take such good care of me! :)

Quick response to online inquiries

Pete Neuville handles the internet sales and does a wonderful job. He sent me an email about the car I wanted minutes after I showed interest through Cars.com. I would reccomend this dealership, and especially Pete, to all of my family, friends and co- workers. He was professional, knowledgable, and just a nice guy who is easy to get along with.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review!! We strive to respond to all our customers in a professional and timely matter. Thank you again!

Very Attentive!

I stopped at Neuville Chrysler to look at a used Equinox, and after driving it, Pete Neuville suggested I drive a Lexus SUV that might better fit my wish list. It was perfect for me and I just love the vehicle. When I picked up the used 2008 Lexus it looked like it was ready for the showroom! I would highly recommend this dealership.

Dodge Caliber

I recently went to Neuville Chrysler in Waupaca and was shopping for a new vehicle. The sales representative was very detailed on what I was looking for and took a lot of time explaining the various options of cars available. I'm a long time customer of Neuville Chrysler in Waupaca and the service and care is in short perfect. That is why I go back to them when ever I need a new car or any service. Great team, great leadership best value. Juergen H. Zirnstein Waupaca Wisconsin

Small, Personable, Efficient

Neuville Chrysler takes good care of me whether I'm getting an oil change or buying a new car. They know their product and got to know me in order to "fit" me with the best vehicle.

Great Customer Service

Neuville Motors has always done a great job accomodating our needs. The staff is professional-service guys are great.

honest dealership

Neuville represents thye antithasis of automobile dealerships.They have saved me money many times on purchases and leases by alerting me about various internet promotions.Prior to dealing with Neuville found out about these deals after purchase consumated

Neuville Motors

Looking for new 2011 and most other dealers not interested in participating in the process - more interested in selling 2012's