Petersen Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Chrysler Town and Country Van

I have been very pleased with the van and the service I have received from Neuville's. I would definitely purchase a vehicle from them again!

satisfaction

I have had very good luck with this dealership. I have purchased two vehicles in the past two years and I have been very satisfied with their service. If I have had any problems with anything they have handled it for me.

Sales and service experience

Great service department. very thorough.They always take the time to go over the problems with you. Have purchased over 2 dozen cars from their sales rep.

great

Neuville represents everything a car dealer should be. On your side to get the best deal for a new/used car. Helpful to search, even if car is on another dealers lot. Service is always prompt and effective - no waiting weeks to get an appointment.

Clean, Friendly and Reasonably Priced

I purchased several vehicles from Neuville Motors. I bring them for service regularly because they have all the information about how to diagnose and fix the problem. The very friendly, knowledgable service people explain the problem to me in normal English (I don't know much about the inner workings of cars). Prices are very reasonable as well for service. I can make appointments, and they get the car in and out on time.

Repair estimate less than other dealer

I brought my PT Cruiser in for a second opinion. I had a squeal that was getting worse. The first dealer said motor mounts and $1300.00. I brought it to Rod and his service tech found a belt tensioner making the noise. The repair was diagnosed correctly and for far less money.