Petersen Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Wonderful Experience

We have purchased many vehicles over the years, and the last 5 years or so we only go to Neuville Chrysler. They are so helpfpul in getting us the car that best suits our needs. Even if it isn't on their lot, they will find it for us and make sure we get exactly what we want. They always have a smile and make us feel right at home. You have our business for life! Thank you.

Florida Jeff

My wife and I shopped for a new Jeep Grand Cherokee while in Florida. We waited until we were back in the area, and shopped here; and so glad we did! The price was so much lower than anything we got from the other dealers, ad the whole process was very comfortable and easy. We will be back!

Great Service Department

Great honest people would recommended them to anyone.

4.0

Great customer service

They were pretty prompt in responding to my emails.

Retired from Florida

Purchased a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Absolutely the best vehicle we've ever owned! They got us the exact model with options, and color we wanted at a fantastic price. One sweet ride, and the best deal ever, it is the place to buy your next vehicle.

Best truck I have ever owned!

I have been driving chevy's for 20 + years and my new Ram is the best truck I have ever owned! Thank you Todd for getting me what I wanted even though you didn't have it on your lot. You when the extra mile! Great experience!

Friendly staff always ready to satisfy your needs.

I bought the last Jeep (a 2012) from a dealership in Stevens Point in December '12 and was not happy with the service and decided to upgrade to a 2013. I stopped in to Neuvilles to get prices and was told I could no longer order a 2013 so I had Todd come up with a deal on a 2014. I then went to three other dealers for prices and came back to Neuvilles because of their best price and ordered the 2014. It only took from February 16th to April 4th for the new one to come in just the way I ordered it. Neuvilles is a great place to deal and they are the friendliest people around and get you just what you are looking for. Thanks Todd.

Damned Good Dealer

I have been a customer of Neuville Motors for over 20 years, ten vehicle purchases and service work on all my vehicles. I grew up with my Father and two uncles owning a Chrysler/Plymouth dealership and switched to Neuville Motors when my Father retired. I learned growing up what service was from my family and I found it again at Neuville Motors. From the office to sales to services to parts they have all worked very hard to make every experience with them a very satisfying one. ALL the staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to go the extra step to make sure things are right. I recommend Neuville Motors every time I can to everyone I can.

What great service!

Neuville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Waupaca is a great facility. Our Agent spent so much time making sure that we were completely happy. He found the vehicle we wanted in a few styles and made sure that when we picked the vehicle that we were completely happy before we drove it off the lot. The van is still running great and fits our needs perfectly! Thanks

Great Service

Our sales person worked really hard to find us the jeep we wanted. At the time their was a shortage of the model we wanted, but he kept on working until he found one at a dealer near Detroit and he had it delivered to us in just three days.