Alexander Nissan

Sunday Closed Closed
New (570) 308-3559 (570) 308-3559
Used (570) 308-3571 (570) 308-3571
Service (570) 308-3307 (570) 308-3307

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Love my new Rogue!

Thank you Rome and Eric...I was on the fence between several different car manufacturers, but your courteous attention and willingness to talk a good price, tipped my decision.

Dealer response

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Murano

I’ve bought several cars from this dealership always easy going and a pleasant experience.. no pressure and no long haggling .... salesman Michael Connor Outstanding!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Very satisfied with new car purchase

Just purchased a new Murano from Ted, even though it was a tough, almost impossible deal that several other dealerships within a 3 hour radius turned down. Thank you Alexander Nissan for accommodating our needs and expediting the process.

Dealer response

You are more than welcome! We will do everything we can to help our customers and provide you with the best deal. Any questions, please let us know!

Great Service!

Don’t have the best credit and had a very tough budget but they made it happen and got me into a great low mileage 2018 car!

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Thank you again!

Great experience!

I worked with Bruce to find the perfect car for me. He was fantastic, and he made the whole process go smoothly! I definitely will recommend everyone to go see him for their next car!

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words about Bruce.

Awesome experience

I would recommend this dealership to anyone I know. The experience was good and positive. They went out of their way to help me out.

Dealer response

Thank you Casey! We value you as a customer and look forward to seeing you in the future.

What a great experience!

My wife and I just purchased a Titan XD with the basic S package. Could not be happier! This is a work/farm truck for us and we didn't want any of the bells and whistles. The salesman at Blaise Alexander(Michael Conner was his name) seemed to be the only one that understood where we were coming from and didn't try selling us anything we didn't want or need. Thank you so much for understanding and making this a positive buying experience for us!!!

Great experience 3 times!

I just bought a 2019 Midnight Titan. This is the third vehicle my wife and I have purchased from them. Each tim was an awesome experience! Thanks Bruce Kelley and all the staff!

Titan XD purchase

Overall great experience. I got a great deal on my trade-in. And a great deal on the price of my new titan Xd.I will definitely be back in the future. Thanks kris

Awesome Deal, well worth the drive out

Gianlucca and James, made a deal work out when other dealers could not. Great team. great deal and offered the best deal against all that I could find in my area.