Alexander Nissan

Sunday Closed Closed
New (570) 308-3559 (570) 308-3559
Used (570) 308-3571 (570) 308-3571
Service (570) 308-3307 (570) 308-3307

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Bruce Kelly

My wife and I had just purchased a 2015 Nissan Pathfinder loaded from Bruce Kelly @ Blaise Alexander Nissan. He truly took the time and explained the car to us and took us thru the buying process.

We were very happy with our purchase!

Great deal, nice people and worth the drive! Our grandson loves his Hyundai Elantra. We felt the salespeople were fair, helpful and extremely accommodating. This dealership was so much better than the dealerships we went to in Allentown PA!

Best Dealership

Ted and James were the best. I am so glad we traveled 3 hrs to get this vehicle. They have a awesome play area for kids I have 6!! They went above and beyond to get me the Nissan 3500. We are so happy with it. I highly recommend coming here the process was so quick too they had everything ready for us and we were in and out. Everyone is so friendly there too. Made our trip worth it!!

Great dealership

Great selection, wonderful customer service. We are very happy with the purchase of our new Rogue. Would definitely go back in the future for another car.

Great experience

They are great to deal with..they did everything to make sure we got a great car. The stuff is wonderful and very helpful.. we had a great experience

Great buying experience

Customer service was great. They were very good. The dealers found me exactly the type of car I wanted within my price range. Everything went well with the purchase and the process. They were helpful, full of information, and I could not of asked for better people to work with.

Nissan Mike

They brought a used vehicle in from another location that I thought I wanted. When I told Mike it was not a fit for me there was no problem. We looked at a couple cars and he said “I think I might have what you are looking for”. Then I had the choice of a slightly used one or a new one that was exactly what I was looking for. Yes I ended up with the new one for a great price.

Good job.

I was very happy with the way I was treated from walking in the door to buying the car to leaving. I Was not pressured.

excellent service by sales.

mike sales person did a excellent job on handling my purchace and all the paperwork involved with the purchase of my ,07 buick. thanks for a job well done.

Senior citizen

Salesman did excellent on showing and explaining everything. Would recommend your dealership to my friends Friendly personnel. Very clean environment. Satisfied with the whole experience.