Alexander Nissan

Sunday Closed Closed
New (570) 308-3559 (570) 308-3559
Used (570) 308-3571 (570) 308-3571
Service (570) 308-3307 (570) 308-3307

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service

Excellent service he made me feel very comfortable With purchasing my car no pressure and super fast when I decided to buy the car the car is amazing thanks

Nissan Pathfinder

I recently purchased my very first brand new vehicle from Alexander Nissan, a 2019 Nissan Pathfinder. Nevin Pfleegor was an awesome salesman and helped me through the process which went quick and more smoothly than I expected from past experiences at different places. He took the time to go over the car and made sure I knew the basics of the cars features like how to hook up my phone and such before we left. Everyone that my husband and I had contact with was very helpful and knowledgeable and friendly. I will recommend this dealership to family and friends and will definitely look here for future purchases.

Great experience

I had a great experience buying a car for my son. The service was excellent. I was able to ask questions and get answers to all my questions

Rogue

Kevin was very helpful and knowledgeable with no pressure. We would definitely deal with this dealership again and refer to friends and family. Thanks Kevin!

An assumed to be painful process made super easy

I was in a car accident 2 weeks ago and had to buy a new car ASAP because of my job. I was dreading the whole ordeal. Thankfully, my parents had bought all their cars from this particular dealership and were certain I'd be able to find something reasonably priced. They were not wrong. Excellent service from a very knowledgeable salesman (Bruce!) that I could tell really wanted to make sure I walked away happy. 10/10 Will only buy from this dealership for the rest of my life.

Knowledgeable Salesman

Kevin was very knowledgeable about the Nissan Rogue and wanted to make sure that it was the right car for my needs. Not high pressure salesman; a genuine professional.

4.0

Ford escape

Mike is a very caring salesman. He goes to any link to make sure you are satisfied. I wasn't sure what I wanted and Mike really helped me out. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Great Experience

Buying my car was a simple, seamless process. Luca was great to work with and all the staff I came in contact with was pleasant and helpful. Thanks Alexander Nissan!

Professional service top to bottom

Alexander Nissan has been a pleasure to deal with. Always professional and courteous. I have purchased two trucks from them and received top notch service both times.

Great Dealership

It was a great experience all around. Lenny are sales person was very helpful and polite. Eric a manager was very personable and good to work with.