Alexander Nissan

Sunday Closed Closed
New (570) 308-3559 (570) 308-3559
Used (570) 308-3571 (570) 308-3571
Service (570) 308-3307 (570) 308-3307

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Buyer

Bruce Kelly was great to deal with. This is our 2nd vehicle purchase with Him at Blaise Alexander Nissan. He is a gentlemen and looks out for all our needs. A plus!

Dealer response

Hi Gene, thank so much for the 5-Star review. We value you as repeat customers and thank you for shopping with us.

Great Dealership and Friendly Staff

Purchased our third vehicle from the Blaise Alexander Family on Saturday. This one was from their Nissan store in Muncy. Great people. Couldn’t be more pleased. Highly recommend!

Dealer response

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business Tammy! Enjoy your new vehicle.

New Customer

Very pleased with Alexander Nissan, Kevin was great to work with as well as the entire staff. Looking forward to working with them for my service needs as well.

Dealer response

Charles - Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist you! Any questions at all, please do not hesitate to call.

Great service

I recently purchased my very first brand new 2019 Nissan Rouge from Alexander Nissan from Gianluca Fremiotti, great salesman got us what we wanted and payments we wanted definitely would recommend to go there.

Dealer response

Congratulation again Michael on the purchase on your new Nissan Rogue. Thank you so much for the 5star review. Enjoy your Nissan!

Frank M Defebo

I've been buying vehicles for a long time. This was the best experience I ever had buying a vehicle. Mike the salesperson is very knowledgeable on the entire inventory. Great guy to work with and made the whole process enjoyable. I'd recommend Blaise Alexander Nissan to everyone.

Care giver

Bruce was very good in helping me with the purchase of my new car. He took the time and explained everything about my car. The waiting room was very nice.

Robert/Judy Pillot

Our salesman was very professional and the staff that helped with the paperwork were great. We are really enjoying the car we bought that day.

2019 Nissan Kicks Purchase

Bought my second car from Len Passarelli...I was very happy with the deal I was given and especially with the Nissan Kicks that I purchased. Len made the process very simple and he explained everything about the purchase and products available and also went over every button and detail of the vehicle. I am very pleased with his service and the Nissan dealership of Blaise Alexander in general and would recommend to anyone needing a new vehicle!

Looking for a Nissan Rogue

Luca was great! Courteous. Answered all my questions about the car, asked if I had any concerns. Overall it was more than I expected from a salesperson.

Excellent experience and no pressure sales

We came in to test drive the Rogue after driving the Honda CR-V and the Toyota Rav4. Gianluca, our sales rep, was knowledgeable, patient, and accommodating. Feature for feature, the Rogue proved to be the best choice for us. Combined with the great deal from Nissan and the dealership, we purchased the 2019 Rogue SV. All of the staff at the dealership was very warm and friendly. They had an impressive inventory to choose from. We highly recommend the Blaise Alexander Nissan Dealership.