Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sunday Closed Closed
New (414) 386-8714 (414) 386-8714
Used (414) 377-4903 (414) 377-4903
Service (414) 409-7893 (414) 409-7893

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience

Wife bought a new 2018 Grand Cherokee Altitude day after Christmas. So it’s coming up on a year now. We are both very pleased with our whole experience. From our salesman (Lonnie),who was very happy to work with us. To the finance manager, to the service department. We are also pleased with the follow up after the sale. Would highly recommend Ewald Jeep to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle.

Dealer response

Terri, thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Lonnie during your visit. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Fair Price and Great Service

I couldn't be more pleased with my experience at Ewald. I got a fair price on my purchase without excessive haggling and I was treated great. I wouldn't hesitate to buy there again.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear you had a good time working with Brandin during your visit. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you back again next time!

1.0

Sucked.....

Low balled on trade didn’t care to match another dealer GM stepped but felt like they didn’t care to get deal done waste of time

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear your experience with us did not go as you hoped. We truly appreciate your business, and we hope that we can earn your business back again in the future.

Great customer service!

I recently bought a used truck from this dealership and I received nothing but the best service! This was the first time I ever bought a car so I was alittle nervous at first. I knew the truck I wanted to look at but Lonnie made everything super easy from there on. He answered any questions I had and gave me his honest opinions which made me feel comfortable moving forward with making a huge purchase. His personality and communication skills made me enjoy the process and downtime I had while waiting. Jake from finance also was wonderful and helped explain in depth all the options I had to ensure my vehicle was going to be protected. Overall my experience was amazing and I will definitely go back to this dealership. They made sure I was happy throughout the entire process and I felt like they were just as excited as I was to be leaving with a new truck!

Dealer response

Jaclyn, thank you for the great review. We're glad to hear you had a good time working with Lonnie and Jake during your visit. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Awesome people awsome deal

Nick childers was very helpfull and took care of me Got the deal i wanted and really like my challenger.will recommend to family & friends

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T

Nicholas Childers was very helpfull & professional.I'm very happy with my deal.And happy with my. Challenger.Thanks Nick.I will recommend this dealer to my family & friends.

Dealer response

Paul, thank you for the great review! We hope you enjoy your new Challenger, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

1.0

Two Hour Lease Buyout?

I bought my jeep off lease today and I’m very disappointed that it took nearly two hours to complete the purchase and they charged a second “dealer service fee”. I initially leased the car from Ewald and it irks me that I paid a service fee on the lease and was asked to pay another service fee on the purchase. I questioned the service fee since my lease contract stated i could buy the car for the residual plus tax and dmv fees. The gm initially claimed the service fee was an official fee. After I explained it was a fee permitted by state statute but not mandated he backed off the “official fee claim” and said it was unfair if it wasn’t evenly applied. I showed the gm my lease contract with a different service fee and asked him if that was fair. At that point was told point blank that I needed to pay the fee or go go find a dealership that wouldn’t charge it. For the $250 “dealer service fee” I expected better service. They could have portered my car or at a minimum not lied about why they charge this fee and completed the transaction in a reasonable amount of time. I understand the dealer fee is a money grab and everyone does it. For that fee I would advise finding a dealer that respects your time and intelligence and would advise you skip Ewald

Dealer response

Jim, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and your time during your lease purchase. We apologize for the extended wait time during your visit, but unfortunately being short staffed, we worked as fast as we could. We hope that we can earn your business back again in the future.

New vehicle shopping

My new car shopping experience was great and very timely. Mr.Peterson was very professional and accommodating. I would refer my friend to purchase from this dealership due to my pleasant experiance.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Lonnie during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

4.5

Salesman Nick Childers

Nick was very helpful and accommodating with the sales of my Jeep Cherokee, he was very compassionate to my situation I just lost my husband a week ago and then a couple of days later my Jeep Compass was totaled so I was dealing with all this at the same time. Nick was very helpful with the sale of my Cherokee and he wasn’t pushy. He explained all my options and my delivery was awesome and he explained everything about the sale and everything with the new Cherokee and he told me he would follow up later with me to see how things are going and if I have questions or concerns. Loved him.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review! We're glad you had a good time working with Nick and Ryan during your visit. We hope you enjoy your new Jeep Cherokee, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Best experience buying a car ever!

Working with Brandin was a breath of fresh air. I expressed how I don’t want to be lied to and be given the run around and I got the complete opposite. He and the whole sales team treated my daughter and I like a VIP. He was completely transparent and never went back on his word. Definitely going back to Brandin and Ewald for my next purchase and my daughter as well. Ewald has a diamond in the rough, he’s a keeper!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Brandin, Andy and Brandon during your visit. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again next time!