Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sunday Closed Closed
New (414) 386-8714 (414) 386-8714
Used (414) 377-4903 (414) 377-4903
Service (414) 409-7893 (414) 409-7893

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.5

Bad Experience

Purchased used vehicle & let them a week in advance when I would pick up vehicle. Took time off work and my paperwork was not ready and spent 2 hours waiting and then had to come back next day and waste more time. Vehicle was also not detailed..dog hair all over in back. Will NEVER buy from them again. Also found out 3 other people had similar bad customer service. Lots of apologies but no amenities to make things right with me.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great feedback. We truly apologize for the experience you had during your visit with us. We appreciate your review and we want to earn your business back. Our service manager will be getting in touch with you shortly.

Great service

I've been coming here and dealing with Jim in service for a while now. I never have a hard time here; service is always timely, everyone has always been friendly, and prices are accurately quoted. I've been recommending this place to friends for and everyone who has stopped in have had similar experiences. Will continue to recommend.

Dealer response

Rebecca, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim during your visit. We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Great service

James in service helped us out so much. We now have a functioning car with heat. Thanks to everyone for the hard work and help!

Dealer response

Brittany, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with James during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

service department

Brought my car in for some work, thinking it would be done the same day. I was told that it would not be done until the next day. I needed a car for work . Jim R in service was able to get a loaner for me. Thank you Jim. Job well done.

Dealer response

Harper, thanks for the great feedback! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

service department

Brought my car in for an alignment. Excellent service. Thanks Jim R.

Dealer response

Madison, thanks for the great review! We hope to see you again soon!

service department

Jim R in service really helped me out and I cannot thank him enough!

service department

Brought my car in to have some work done. Jim R in service did a great job explaining to me what needed to be done, which i greatly appreciate.

Dealer response

Eric, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

service department

Brought my car in for a noise. I had no idea what it was, and i was hoping it was something simple, that could be taken care of right away. Jim from service went above and beyond to take care of it for me.

Dealer response

Melissa, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time during your visit. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Service

I'd just like to say thank you again to Jim Russell and Ewald! Highly recommend this location.

Dealer response

Joanne, thanks for the great review! We truly appreciate your business and recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Oil change

Every time I need to come in for an oil change, I always hope to run into Jim Russell. Never had anything but good things to say about him.

Dealer response

Judy, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim during your visit. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again next time!