Skip to main content

Used (888) 856-7810 (888) 856-7810
Service (888) 871-3307 (888) 871-3307

4.4
(2,149 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Carver Toyota of Columbus from DealerRater.

Bryce was amazing to work with!

Bryce was amazing to work with! Super nice not pushed he was awesome would definitely recommend!

4.0

Salesman, Callum, very friendly, answered questions well.

Salesman, Callum, very friendly, answered questions well. Seemed knowledgeable about car. Did everything he said he would do. I will mention him specifically to friends and family if wanting to buy a vehicle. Long wait for financing. Was in dealership around 3 hours and 45 minutes. Very clean showroom. One concern: we asked for specific bank to use for financing and that was denied. Three other institutions were given our information, though. We questioned why and were simply told, "It's Toyota Finance". Hmm. The financial personnel is not listed in the profile of staff at Carver Toyota. I assume I did have the option to stop further transactions and not purchase the vehicle, but I processed with sale.

We were treated so well at carver.

We were treated so well at carver. Larry was amazing and we had an excellent experience!

Everyone that we came in contact with were very polite

Everyone that we came in contact with were very polite and friendly. I would have appreciated a little more attention to detail from the "Detail" department when cleaning my car prior to delivery.

Jalen was very knowledgeable about the vehicles we test

Jalen was very knowledgeable about the vehicles we test drove and was a pleasure to work with. I left there with everything I wanted in a vehicle. The only slight negative was when I picked up my vehicle the gas light was on and I had to get gas immediately, other than that no complaints! Everyone at Carver was a pleasure to work with!

It was a great experience.

It was a great experience. Made the process so easy and smooth will definitely be recommending everyone to buy from Toyota

Absolutely amazed at the service here!

Absolutely amazed at the service here! Everyone was truly kind and our salesman Nick Daugherty went above and beyond for us!!! From the office staff to the finance department to sales, they all made my dream come true on purchasing my used Jeep…I highly recommend them for all your used or new car needs…they are all awesome!!!

I have bought 3 cars from Carver Toyota and Nick has

I have bought 3 cars from Carver Toyota and Nick has helped me with all of them! He always makes the process quick and as easy as possible!

Received above and beyond service both during and after

Received above and beyond service both during and after sale. Shea covered all questions and maintenance requests by bending over backwards with nothing made up. Very pleased, and will continue to contact.

Easy to work with and simple transactions.

Easy to work with and simple transactions. In and out in a hurry and was purchasing from out of state. Recommend shopping at Carver Toyota