Carver Toyota of Columbus

4.4
  • Great group of people!

1st let me say that these guys know how to work together to make things happen!! I called asking about a car and with an honest answer Big Nick said "I can't promise, but I will try" and that what he and Josh did. Nick got the paper work going and Josh did everything and got me the car that I wanted and my situation was ROUGH to say the least. Josh Big nick... thanks for all your help and for not wasting time. You guys were honest and that's all I good ask for. Josh... make sure you keep water and food on hand... we can't have ppl passing out ;-) thanks again guys!!

We're glad we could help! We appreciate your business and we will always be here if there is anything else you need or have questions about. Thank you!

• Amazing experience.

The sales person was amazing and helped in every possible way.

The sales person was amazing and helped in every possible way.

• TERRIBLE

Went to dealership and was going to pay cash for a vehicle. Made an offer $200 more than what KBB said the vehicle was worth, since I knew it was a dealership. The salesman brought out papers showed me what they found on KBB and then proceeded to open the door to escort me out. No counter offer, nothing. I know I wasn't buying a brand new vehicle but to treat someone like this is appalling.

• It was a good day ! Got the car for a good price.

I love the car and the staff was grate to work with.

I love the car and the staff was grate to work with.

• Great experience

Jason was excellent. He made the whole buying process fast and easy as possible. I would recommend Carver Toyota to anyone!

• Great Service

Wonderful service! Jason Teague did a great job of listening to our wants and finding us a great new car.

• Shopping for a new Rav 4

I want to thank Scott Babb for the exceptional service he extended to me when buying my Rav 4 and for going that extra mile and ensuring that everything was right with my new purchase. I appreciated the time he took to make sure that I knew how everything worked and he was always available to answer any questions I might have later on. I am very happy with my new Rav 4. I would definitely recommend Scott and Carver Toyota to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

• My experience

It was really, really, really, ridiculously epic. I immediately wanted to buy a second car.

• Very happy!

The process of buying a car for me is about as pleasant as a trip to the dentist, or worse if it stretches over several days. With Nick Dougherty the experience was very easy. In the end, he made my one trip from Louisville to Columbus worthwhile.

• Great new car buying experience

I worked with Scott and Tim throughout the buying process. Both were friendly and answered all my questions about buying my car and the financing process. I was also able to get a really good deal at this Toyota location.