Carver Toyota of Columbus

87 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 14, 2019

I was looking for a used vehicle that is getting hard to find. I noticed online they had one for sale and they mentioned no issues in the ad or on the... phone call that we made prior to visiting. The price was different on the Cars.com ad compared to the ad they had on their dealership website. We decided to travel from two states away to purchase the vehicle. However, once arrived, the vehicle had a check engine light. The salesman told us that was the first time it came on, so we decided to see what the code was. The salesman was trying to get us to buy the vehicle and sign the papers for it without even addressing what the engine code was and before he could go over the other problems of the vehicle (which there were). Another person confirmed the code had been on before, indicating the salesman straight up lied to us. The code was something simple, and the other problems it had were okay with us so we bought it anyways since it drove fine during the test drive. However once on the freeway to go back home, the transmission is apparently bucking and clunking hard indicating it will fail soon. This was not told to us, nor was it in any of the paperwork. Now I cannot get ahold of the dealership at all and I’m being ignored. I would avoid this dealership.

October 15, 2018

Salesman had very little knowledge about the car he knew I was coming to see for over a week. My fiancé and I had to actually pull out the owners... manual front the car’s glove compartment to get the answer to our questions.

• November 24, 2018

Excellent experience with Larry in the sales department! Honest, straightforward and gave me a great deal on an AWESOME car that I adore. I drove an hour... away and was worth every mile. Larry was thorough and genuine and i actually felt like he treated me like a friend, not another sale to him. Great experience all around. You can’t lose with Larry (sales) at Carver Toyota!

October 12, 2018

I was so happy with the day I had there. They treated us in a fast friendly manner. THhe salesman didnt try to talk us into anything. We went in there... with knowing what we wanted and he respected that. GOT to the finance guy and he also worked in a fast friendly manner. We had no hassle that day. We will definitely be buying my husband's next vehicle from them!!

September 10, 2018

Poor after the sale service. No title yet (39 days) after being promised over night shipment. Temp tag running out! Rude during the purchase, Promised... a full tank of gas had to remind them. Paul Dyer did do his part.

July 5, 2018

Went to carvers for warranty work, wasn’t there five minutes and there telling me they want 100 dollars to fix car likes four days of being two years... old! BUYERS BE AWARE OF CARVER TOYOTA

May 30, 2018

Searched for a new vehicle online. Was sent the same email three times from sales staff. Did not ever answer my immediate questions. Obviously not interested... in earning a sale.

February 27, 2018

I went in to look at a car and was told I'd have to buy the car before I could test drive it. Paul (salesman) made it seem like I was a bother and had... no interest in showing me anything. Will never use this company again.

February 16, 2018

Very Honest and Straightforward Dealer. Communication was very good and Customer Service was great. Sales department kept in contact me and kept me informed... about the vehicle of interest

December 31, 2017

We had a great buying experience from start to finish. Our sales guy was great, and gave us a stress free buying experience with great customer service,... from Jason Teague. We love our new RAV4!