State Motors Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
New (603) 325-4789 (603) 325-4789
Used (603) 325-4790 (603) 325-4790
Service (603) 325-4794 (603) 325-4794

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Enjoyable buying experience. 100% recommend

Recently bought an Audi A4 from Chris, and it was an enjoyable experience, much unlike the other shady car dealers we looked at. The price was competitive given the extra work they did on the car(new brakes and rotors etc...) and they threw in a decent warranty that covers engine, transmission, brakes... everything major. I would highly recommend.

Truck purchase

I just bought a work truck from State Motors in Manchester, NH. It was one of the easiest purchasing experiences I have had in some time. Nathan was able to meet me on all my requirements and needs for a purchase. We pulled it off fast and I couldn't be happier with the process of buying a vehicle from those guys. I will contact them first the next time I am on the market for a vehicle. Thanks guys!

Fantastic sales and service at State Motors

Two days ago I unexpectedly found myself on the lot of State Motors in Manchester, looking at used MKX. Nate came out to meet me and provided exceptional professional, service and focused around my areas of interest. Then he gave a me a phenomenal deal that I ended up accepting with a trade-in. Highly recommend this dealership for buying either used or new Lincoln’s.

Outstanding Customer Service!

I am very impressed with the customer service and treatment I received at State Motors Lincoln in Manchester. Both Marc and Lindsay were simply outstanding to work with, and helped me throughout the car buying process. I purchased a 2021 Nautilus (a gorgeous car!!) and they made the whole experience rewarding. There was a marketing glitch that involved a proposed rebate from Lincoln and everyone at the dealership went out of their way to make sure that the issue was resolved to my benefit. The Grants' reputation got me through the door, but the customer service and their willingness to go to the mat with Lincoln for a brand new customer kept me there. I hope to be a State Motors customer for many more years!

Great Experience

Bought my Lincoln from State Motors. Marc is a very knowledgeable salesperson and showed me the many features on my vehicle. Very smooth transaction. I would recommend Marc and State Motors if you ever need a new or used car.

Great Place

I bought a certified Lincoln MKZ form Marc at State Motors. I dealt with Marc on the phone for a few weeks and then finally came in when he suggested a vehicle for me.   It was a no pressure transaction which I appreciated.  Marc was very easygoing and made my decision easy so I bought the MKZ.  I would highly recommend State Motors and ask for Marc

Always Treated Great

I live in ma and always lease my Navigator's at State Motors. My wife and I always deal with Chris Moranville , we always have a nice chat with Doug and Greg Grant the owners and every employee from sales to service have been Great !

Chris moranville is the best

Chris moranville is the best Lincoln consultant we have ever had see him when your ready to get a Lincoln from state motors. We look forward to our next Lincoln in 3 years

Salesman review

Best experience we have ever had purchasing a new vehicle! Chris Grant was extremely personable and very informative . We were impressed to say the least! We will highly recommend this dealership to family and friends! We look forward to dealing with the service department as well. Pleasure doing business with you and your staff

Stephen Downey for Nate Johanson at State Motors

Hi. I have been doing business with State Motors since the late 90's. I have always had an excellent experience. Nate Johanson has been my salesperson for years. He always goes above and beyond what any sales person would normally do. Nate has found me the cars that I wanted and keeps track of how I and my cars are doing. He is an asset to the Grant family at State Motors. I would recommend him to anyone as he cares about his customers. A lot of dealers do not do what Nate and State Motors do. "A cut above".