State Motors Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
New (603) 325-4789 (603) 325-4789
Used (603) 325-4790 (603) 325-4790
Service (603) 325-4794 (603) 325-4794

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Nate did a fabulous job for us! No pressure!

We went to State Motors for a sticker and oil change and just happened to walk thru the showroom. Nate Johnson met us and quickly answered our questions with no hesitation or game playing. ( “Let me go talk to my manager!”) He was straight forward, competent and professional. And no request was too trivial. He has clients for life. No wonder State Motors is the oldest Lincoln dealership in the country! Great job, Nate!!

Great Car Buying Experience

I bought my sixth car through Nate Johanson at State Motors. I have found everyone at State Motors to professional, courteous, personable and down to earth. Over the years, I have developed a great deal of trust and respect for Nate. He works hard to make your car buying experience pleasurable and transparent - no games! Each time I have purchased a car there, the owner, Greg Grant, has made a point of coming over and speaking with me. He has provided me with his personal contact information and encouraged me to reach out to him if I should ever need assistance..

10 years of great service. I will keep going back.

During the 10 years, we have lived in NH, I routinely purchase my "new-to-me" cars from State Motors. Actually, from the same salesperson, Nathan Johanson. Over the years, Nathan has become very familiar with my likes, dislikes, wants, and needs. Each time, Nathan has found the perfect car for my budget. As much as one could enjoy car buying, State Motors makes the experience straightforward and simple. Along with getting great trade-in values and a fair price, the service department is tops. Great scheduling (always on time and no price surprises), very good mechanics, on-site body shop and the complimentary rides if the service will take awhile are very welcome benefits. The parts department is staffed by people that have helped me when those "extra" purchases come along. For example, buying tires. Very good pricing with top quality tires has saved me time and money even compared to discount tire stores. In short, I would highly recommend you consider State Motors whenever you are in the market for a new or used car. I never got a car that was anything short of fantastic. Although I'm slowly moving to newer model years, I have had such wonderful experiences with my used car purchases that I might just stay with used.

Amazing sales person and dealership!

Nate Johanson is top notch! Kind, thoughtful, caring and attentive! No pressure, honest and forthcoming! If you’re looking to have a pleasant buying experience and to be treated well this is the place to buy! I can’t say enough great things about Nate and the entire staff! I would recommend them to anyone!! Be sure to ask for Nate when you get there!!

A pleasure purchasing a car from State Motors

We visited State Motors just to try a new 2021 Corsair. Our sales consultant Chris Moranville was so helpful. We went in for a specific car but it was sold. Chris found one and brought it to the dealership for us. He even found us multiple rebates! Shopping for a new car felt so easy. Chris answered all our questions, he was so patient never tried to rush or pressure us and was so knowledgeable with all our questions. If he didn’t know an answer he found it for us. We’re very happy with our new 2021 Lincoln Corsair!

Excellent experience looking for new vehicle,

My best experience to date obtaining new car. Marc Rondeau was fabulous and showed me many options, extremely professional and friendly. The facility was spotless, ladies room immaculate. You can see the family takes pride in their Lincoln dealership.

Excellent Service

Attention to detail, no up sell for service, only what I needed and great suggestions to maintain my vehicle. Robert explained everything I didn't understand and helped guide me through my service experience. Car was returned better than ever and CLEAN. Robert reviewed the repairs with me and made sure I was all set. They are now my go to for EVERYTHING!!

Nate at State Motors was great!

Working with Nate was not like a typical car buying experience. With lower credit, Nate listened to our story and helped us navigate getting approved for a new Aviator. He was transparent throughout the process, never gave us false hope, and was never pushy. It felt like a family and not a car dealership. We love our Aviator and highly recommend working with Nate Johansson!

Awesome Sales Rep

Chris went above and beyond to find just the right car for my wife. He made the sales process very easy. Couldn't ask for a better experience and will certainly buy any future cars from him.

1.8

Don’t buy any used cars that aren’t Lincoln

just bought a used 2018 Mercedes GLS450 from there 6 weeks ago. 2 days after I purchased a light came on with a suspension malfunction symbol. I called and they sent it to Mercedes Benz dealership to fix the problem. They covered the cost as they should. A week later the light came on again but then turned off and it didn’t come back on until this past week again. I’ve never felt my car go up and down as it should with the suspension, I knew it wasn’t right. So we called again to get it taken care of AGAIN! And we were told to bring it to Mercedes again. After evaluating the car AGAIN they told me I need a new compressor... a $1600 fix!! we called state motors to let them know and they said they will not pay for it even though this was clearly a pre existing condition before I bought it THAT THEY DID NOT INFORM ME OF! They should have fixed the compressor the first visit, so they would have taken care of it then but not now!! What the heck? My compressor does not just stop working with in 6 weeks! I’m bull crap! They sold me a car with a pre existing problem and probably even knew about it but didn’t tell me about it, but what’s worse they know now and still won’t do anything about it! Don’t waste your time going to this crappy dealership! If they have any care in the world they would have done the right thing and take care of it! I’m calling the BBB tomorrow!