State Motors Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
New (603) 325-4789 (603) 325-4789
Used (603) 325-4790 (603) 325-4790
Service (603) 325-4794 (603) 325-4794

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great and easy experience!

Very easy and relaxing experience. Just got my new (to me) MKZ and Chris was great to work with. I'll definitely send people here to check out a nice selection of vehicles.

Just Bought a Truck - Very Impressed!

I just bought a Truck from this dealer. It is a Very Nice Family Owned Dealership. They care about their customers and take the time to do it right! They treat you with respect, deal fairly and follow through with the service. They do business the old fashion way...They take care of the customer! The Truck was a used vehicle. Before they let me take it, they changed the oil, put on a new exhaust and tail light. It was a real pleasure. I will recommend them to my friends and will buy another car here when I need one. This Dealer is a real GEM in a sea of dealership sharks!

I never go anywhere else!

Easy, Fast, and Friendly. They make life very simple. I always use State Motors when I need repairs on my car, there is no hassling to buy other items, no long waits, and no jerking me around. The staff there always seems very friendly and they obviously value their customers. Plus who doesn't love a nice car wash after?

Great Customer Service!

I have been going to get my car serviced at State Motors Lincoln for a year now. I like that they have a nice cozy area where you can relax and watch the morning news while my car is being serviced. I like them so much that I would like to purchase a Lincoln in the new future! The staff is great and willing to go that extra mile to make sure that your visit has been successful in every way. Great Job!

Awesome experience! I will be returning!!

The first time I went to State Motors was to have my front bumper replaced after an accident, the work was fantastic, you could never tell it was fixed! Since then I return for all of my oil changes, The Works- 40$ new fluids, oil, filter and tire rotation.

Awesome

Bought a used Lincoln Navigator here a few weeks back and I love it! The dealership and everyone there was very pleasant. The price of the truck I purchased was very reasonable and I was happy with what they gave me for my trade. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.

Great service

State line motors was a wonderful place I had my car serviced and the atmosphere was Inviting and warming. No one hassling you or trying To sell you anything I've def found a place where I feel comfortable and I Trust Taking my car

Great experience

Great warm inviting environment while you wait for Your car to be worked on. I finally found a place that I can trust and not feel overwhelmed or hassled ;)