Eagle Automotives

63 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 24, 2018

Other than the couple of drives to Arlington from Stephens City I had a good experience. First impression was it was a small lot with little parking.... They had a totally full lot! I had made an appointment to see the vehicle and it was clean and ready. We did a walk through of the unit in and out. There were a few issues and they told me they would take care of those things. I told them I'd return the following weekend to buy the unit. Pretty normal stuff really if you buy used cars....Here is the reason I bought from these guys......I went through a three month search for a Suburban with the least miles and latest year model for the least money.....I went to many dealers within a seventy five mile radius and honestly it was a bad experience as the majority of guys we talked to really didn't care if we bought or not. One guy was drinking coffee and threw me the keys and told me where to find it on the lot. I was tired of all the salesmen who where indifferent and uncaring. I get to Eagle and it was..."you are the boss Sir, tell us what you want and we'll make it happen. They did everything they said they'd do and more. They were busy to the max and they busted their tails working hard for me and everyone else. Compared to the large dealerships they were unsurpassed. Eager and honest. They won by business with integrity. I didn't haggle on pricing as they had the unit priced fairly and because they were eager to work on the "punch list" that we put together I didn't want to cut into their margin too badly. I got a good, fair deal. I am happy with the unit and it runs great. I just need to sell my 05 Suburban now to make my wife happy. Try these guys out!

July 9, 2018

Offered and picked me up from work to test drive one of there cars. Great car I just decided the car was right for me.

• May 8, 2018

Manager was a good guy helped me get financed and brought my clunker for trade in purchased a 2008 Toyota Avalon limited wonderful car great friendly staff... and service.

July 2, 2018

I just recently bought a 2011 Cadillac Escalade from this dealership. I've only had it for two weeks and already it needs $2200 worth of transmission,... brakes and additional work. My brake calibers seized up on me just two days ago. One of the tv's in the headrest doesnt work, the arm rest was broken, every two days i have to put air in 2 of the tires..... Need i continue?The oil was not changed prior to my purchase and so far this isn't looking like a good purchase for a 27,000 vehicle. The only bright spot so far is the customer service but that's not giving putting money back in my pocket for a bad purchase. I will not be recommending this dealership to anyone and wish i could take the truck back to be honest.

May 22, 2018

Compre una Toyota 4runner 2006. Me gusta mucho se los recomiendo la atencion es muy Buena. Guillermo y Hamlet hicieron de este proceso una excelente transaccion.... Gracias EagleAutomotives.

May 4, 2018

My experience at eagle automotive was great. The buying process went smooth all of the guys in there are very helpful and have great customer service .... I will definitely come back her to purchase another vehicle

April 17, 2018

Great choice of cars. I brought a car for my 16 year old daughter. Excellent customer service very friendly and helpful. Process went very smooth. I will... definitely buy another vehicle from eagle automotive

March 1, 2018

We just recently purchased our dream family vehicle at a great price. The staff was very generous and helpful. I highly recommend. We drove all the way... from Baltimore and they welcomed us with open arms.

October 9, 2017

Went in with my husband expecting the typical small dealership experience. I was pleasantly surprised by the experience. Our salesperson was friendly... helpful and very pleasant. The whole process of buying the vehicle was quick and enjoyable.

August 18, 2017

I my 2008 0n the internet and called Eagle Automotive and the sales people where very helpful. I actually spoke with the owner and he explain what the... car looked like and any flaws which was only a few and I explained to him I was driving 425 miles to see and purchase if car was what he explained which it was. I drove down and purchased the car and drove it back home to Newton Falls,Ohio and could not be happier. I thank everyone at Eagle Automotive Inc.