Eagle Automotives

66 reviews

June 17, 2020

What a great experience! I was searching for a specific car for about 2 months with the options I wanted. I came across Eagle Automotives on my search... and emailed my interest. The next day Guillermo, the owner/manager reached out to me and went over the car in full detail over the phone. The car was exactly what I wanted so I made the 4.5 hour trip from western PA to Virginia. When I got there, him and his mechanic were super nice and friendly. We chatted about cars for a bit, then they handed me the keys for a test drive and that was it. I was SOLD! I think it only took about 15 minutes of paperwork and I was on my way back home. I would definitely do business again and recommend them to everyone! Thank you!

July 2, 2019

This was by far the best experience I've had purchasing a vehicle. I wish I could give 10 stars. Guillermo and his team are EXCELLENT. I live out of... state and he made sure that everything went smoothly. He took the vehicle to the Porsche dealership on my behalf for a prepurchase inspection. Guillermo went above and beyond to ensure that I was satisfied with the purchase and even provided me with cost saving recommendations. I would definitely recommend Eagle Automotives to anyone in the market for a vehicle. I will definitely be a repeat customer in the future.

• May 8, 2018

Manager was a good guy helped me get financed and brought my clunker for trade in purchased a 2008 Toyota Avalon limited wonderful car great friendly staff... and service.

May 21, 2019

Eagle automotive strong recommendation G- mo and staff are the Best in Arlington Va Hands down!!! I would buy another truck from them in heart beat. Thanks... much Love...

October 24, 2018

Other than the couple of drives to Arlington from Stephens City I had a good experience. First impression was it was a small lot with little parking.... They had a totally full lot! I had made an appointment to see the vehicle and it was clean and ready. We did a walk through of the unit in and out. There were a few issues and they told me they would take care of those things. I told them I'd return the following weekend to buy the unit. Pretty normal stuff really if you buy used cars....Here is the reason I bought from these guys......I went through a three month search for a Suburban with the least miles and latest year model for the least money.....I went to many dealers within a seventy five mile radius and honestly it was a bad experience as the majority of guys we talked to really didn't care if we bought or not. One guy was drinking coffee and threw me the keys and told me where to find it on the lot. I was tired of all the salesmen who where indifferent and uncaring. I get to Eagle and it was..."you are the boss Sir, tell us what you want and we'll make it happen. They did everything they said they'd do and more. They were busy to the max and they busted their tails working hard for me and everyone else. Compared to the large dealerships they were unsurpassed. Eager and honest. They won by business with integrity. I didn't haggle on pricing as they had the unit priced fairly and because they were eager to work on the "punch list" that we put together I didn't want to cut into their margin too badly. I got a good, fair deal. I am happy with the unit and it runs great. I just need to sell my 05 Suburban now to make my wife happy. Try these guys out!

July 9, 2018

Offered and picked me up from work to test drive one of there cars. Great car I just decided the car was right for me.

July 2, 2018

I just recently bought a 2011 Cadillac Escalade from this dealership. I've only had it for two weeks and already it needs $2200 worth of transmission,... brakes and additional work. My brake calibers seized up on me just two days ago. One of the tv's in the headrest doesnt work, the arm rest was broken, every two days i have to put air in 2 of the tires..... Need i continue?The oil was not changed prior to my purchase and so far this isn't looking like a good purchase for a 27,000 vehicle. The only bright spot so far is the customer service but that's not giving putting money back in my pocket for a bad purchase. I will not be recommending this dealership to anyone and wish i could take the truck back to be honest.

May 22, 2018

Compre una Toyota 4runner 2006. Me gusta mucho se los recomiendo la atencion es muy Buena. Guillermo y Hamlet hicieron de este proceso una excelente transaccion.... Gracias EagleAutomotives.

May 4, 2018

My experience at eagle automotive was great. The buying process went smooth all of the guys in there are very helpful and have great customer service .... I will definitely come back her to purchase another vehicle

April 17, 2018

Great choice of cars. I brought a car for my 16 year old daughter. Excellent customer service very friendly and helpful. Process went very smooth. I will... definitely buy another vehicle from eagle automotive