Ferman Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ferman Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.

Above and Beyond

I want to say Matt Marsicano has went above and beyond to help keep our car running and in good condition, he goes out of his way to make sure we are taken care of, he makes sure his fellow ferman family is taken care of, and he does excellent work. He gets 5 stars and thumbs up from us.

1.0

Typical shady Florida business

Well, I would love to leave a decent review for any good business in FL but they are far and few between. This dealership is the worst of the worst. I took my Durango in for an oil change and diagnostic check and tire rotation and balance. After 2 hours of waiting, I finally got my vehicle back only to find out the tires were not balanced and my steering wheel almost vibrated off the dash, and when I got home my instrument panel and display light would not go off even when the vehicle was shut off completely. This ran my battery dead. On top of it all the computer and FPS I. The vehicle is so messed up it can’t even tell what direction the vehicle is facing. I have called them back only to hear we will fix it if we messed it up, even though I still have a bumper to bumper warranty. They said they would call me back to have me bring it in lmao!! That never happened because they never called (typical) and yet, I still have not heard from them even though I have called today and left 4 messages since this morning. Never going back here again.

Dealer response

We apologize for the negative experience you had with us. Please contact our Service Manager, Robert Cooper at (813) 285-0713 so that we can try to resolve this and hopefully turn around your experience with us. Thank you!

Excellent Service and Value

The Salesman, Finance Manager and Store Manager are all excellent people and made the entire process easy without any pressure or annoyance that you get at a lot of dealerships. We were searching for a used car and considering a number of different vehicles and looking a several different dealerships. Ferman has a huge inventory between all their dealerships and helped us find a great Honda Accord at a great price! They even moved the vehicle from Brandon to Lutz for us to take a look at it so we didn't have to drive down there... excellent customer service. Will certainly return when it's time to buy another vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, George! We look forward to serving you in the future.

New Ram 2500

We looked extensively throughout the southeast US for a new Ram 2500 Tradesman and got the best deal and quick response from Sheri Camarata at Ferman. We traveled 500 miles to close the deal and the experience was great.

Satisfied

No games or pressure, it was a pleasure doing business at Ferman. Sheryl was courteous and professional at all times. Only had to make one trip to the dealer.

4.5

Ferman is the real deal

Domingo is the man in sales , and Mike Patrikis is extremely accommodating ! My 3 vehicle I have purchased from them ! there the best !

Chris and tamy

This is a great dealership we were taken care of from the time I initially called to the time we drove our new Jeep off the lot.Our salesman George was able to answer all our questions and he knew the car inside and out what a refreshing dealership to buy a car

Buyer

My experience with Jason Croucher was amazing! He was a very easy person to work with. He made our car buying experience very enjoyable. It’s nice to work with someone who is knowledgeable and efficient and makes the process a piece of cake. I would highly recommend our salesman and this business to everyone I know. Plus I love my new car!

Dodge charger

Metin was a good salesman. Not pushy and was concerned about the vehicle i chose. I would recommend to him. Overall experience was a great one.

4.0

Good experience

Sheryl and Tom made the buying experience above average as far as time spent in the dealership. The only con to that is, I had to return twice