Bommarito Volkswagen Hazelwood

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 746 reviews

746 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bommarito Volkswagen Hazelwood from DealerRater.com

• May 8, 2018

It was a real pleasure to work with the Bommarito VW salesman Andre Branch. He was attentive in all the correct ways, and treated us with courtesy and... respect. We were able to communicate clearly with him about our needs, and he met them. It was especially apparent that he treats all his customers with respect, because most of our communication was conducted on our end by our 21 year old daughter, who will be driving the car, and Andre took her seriously when she contacted him, and afterward. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience -- in contrast to the unpleasant experience we encountered at other dealers!

June 23, 2018

Had a great expirience.. Gracias a la vendedora Ivette por sus atenciones.. I will recomend her to all my family members.. gracias Ivette !!!!thanks t...o Bommarito

June 23, 2018

I am very happy with the result and the vehicle. Salesperson Ivette was helpful and engaged throughout the process. I have purchased several cars fro...m Bommarito, both new and used, and will shop there in the future.

June 20, 2018

Joe took the time and was patient as I wanted to review and test drive so many cars. He worked with our schedule and gave us his full attention. He re...ally wanted to find just the right car in our price range. Very friendly and excellent follow through.

June 15, 2018

They resolved a problem that came from a "quick" oil change shop. They informed me of what the other place did incorrectly and I saved money! I will b...e back!! **** Service, excellent management and staff!!!

June 11, 2018

I bought a 2007 Pontiac Solstice from Bommarito VW of Hazelwood. It's cool little car. The sales Manager, Mark Wited worked with me to get the car i...nspected and a few key and FOB ordered. The company programming the key and FOB came to Bommarito and programmed the key but couldn't get the FOB programmed so Mark told me to take it to a Chevy dealer and have it programmed and to have that dealer call Mark and he would pay to have it programmed. I'll probably go out later this week and have it programmed. The car was missing the tire inflator kit which one needs as there is no car jack for that car that would allow someone to jack the car up and replace the tire so it needs the inflator to seal and inflate the tire. The "Key FOB Battery Low" message that stays on all of the time. My sales guy Dave Smith told me that they replaced the battery but the message is still there. Other that that a small piece of body at the drivers side truck is supposed to retract when the top is put up but it has a broken part on it and doesn't work. I guess I should expect that from an 11 year old car. Other than those things the car seems to run good. Marc Gaby, the financing guy, did a nice job getting financing for me.

Bommarito Volkswagen of Hazelwood

Thank you for the 5-star review. We¿¿¿re happy that Mark, Marc, and the rest of our Bommarito team were helpful in working through the issues with you...r used car purchase while providing you with excellent customer service. Please don¿¿¿t hesitate to reach out about future questions.

June 6, 2018

I spoke to Ivette over the phone about the car I saw online, and she invited me to the dealership, before I knew it the car was mine. This a great dea...lership with excellent customer service with the beautiful lady call ed Ivette. Ivette thank for the best customer service I received, and you made me own my dream car. -Steve.

Bommarito Volkswagen of Hazelwood

Hello Steve, Thank you for the positive review. We¿¿¿re glad Ivette provided you with such a high level of customer service, helping get you into you...r dream car. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

June 6, 2018

I was looking for a new car, and I was not sure which type of car or model I wanted. Joe took the time to show me multiple cars, and even expressed I ...may want to look into a used luxury car. The time Joe had taken and his overall approach (as well as patients) was impressive. I would 110% recommend Joe Grayson for anyone looking to buy a car!

Bommarito Volkswagen of Hazelwood

Thank you for the 5-star review. We¿¿¿re delighted that Joe took the time to show you multiple cars and helped you find the car that fit you. We hope ...you enjoy your new vehicle.

June 5, 2018

Ivette was super sweet and very patient with me! Ivette stayed late with me to help me hook up my phone to the car and made sure I had everything I ne...eded.

Bommarito Volkswagen of Hazelwood

Thank you for the positive review. We¿¿¿re thrilled that you enjoyed your car-buying experience with Ivette. Enjoy your new vehicle.

June 4, 2018

Looking for a car that would suit my daughter's taste and have great safety features, at a reasonable price. Joe went above and beyond with helping u...s find the perfect car! His customer service was outstanding and I would recommend him to family and friends!!! He took his time in explaining the differences in the cars and then how to set up her Bluetooth and the final details before she drove the car of the lot! The finance team helped and completion of the process was seamless!! WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE, ALL THE WAY AROUND, THANK YOU!!!

Bommarito Volkswagen of Hazelwood

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We¿¿¿re excited to hear that Joe went above and beyond in helping your family find the perfect car fo...r your daughter. We hope your daughter enjoys her new vehicle!