Ideal Auto Exchange

Friday 9:30am–8:00pm
Saturday 9:30am–6:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–6:00pm
(347) 571-9988 (347) 571-9988

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2009 NISSAN MURANO

Very cordial, comfortable and respectable. It was a very good experience buying a vehicle here.

FORD EXPLORER

I think I was treated very fair and special, and I will always refer customers to this dealership.

BOUGHT A CARGO TRUCK

Compared to other places, very good, very serious, not phony, very trustworthy here. I like how I was treated here. I could make my decision easy, because I felt very comfortable with the trust factor here. No trickery, fully trustworthy.

4.0

2010 Mercury Mariner

Up to this point, very nice place to shop, Carlos was a nice person took good care of me.

2008 ALTIMA

Had an amazing experience here. Very helpful all aspects of transaction, I would recommend this dealership to anyone shopping for a car.

purcahsed 2008 Ford expendition 7/15/2016

This dealer is great since very cooperative and patience with consumers and honest. Not like other dealers not willing to take the time and listen.

GOT MY TRUCK

I had a good experience here, they were efficient and quick, I am satisfied.

SATISFIED

I received excellent service here, honest service-come see Carlos he was great-

FORD EDGE-3rd purchase here!!

Very courteous people willing to help, always work with us on the price. This is our 3rd car purchased here, we will recommend any of our friends to come here.

I WAS RECOMMENDED

Very good experience here, I shopped other places nothing in my price range, went here they had cars.