Crown Toyota Volkswagen

Sunday Closed Closed
New (785) 318-9253 (785) 318-9253
Used (785) 371-4521 (785) 371-4521
Service (785) 371-1018 (785) 371-1018

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

David Wilson - Sales Consultant

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing a quality used vehicle from David Wilson at Crown Toyota. I located the vehicle on Cars.com and spoke directly with David for the purchase. He was professional and understanding of my needs. We traveled from out of state on a Saturday to inspect the car and verify the purchase. The entire process with David was flawless. The paperwork was quick and completed on a hectic day at the dealership. David had customer lined up to speak to him which is understandable given his character. Although being out of state, when I'm in the marker for a new Toyota, I will keep Crown Toyota and David Wilson in mind.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Jason! We are so pleased to hear about your great experience with David! Enjoy your new ride!

New car shopping

Our salesman was Japi. He did a good job answering our questions and the ones he didn't know he found out from his supervisor. He worked hard for us and ended up with a new Atlas!!!!!

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review! We are happy to hear about your great experience with Jappi!

My best car buying experience ever!

Crown Automotive made the car buying process painless and easy... especially since I am an out of state purchaser. My greatest car buying experience ever was at Crown Automotive!! Thanks for making this a smooth transaction!!

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review! Enjoy your new ride!

No Hassles; Car Shopping and Buying Made Easy

Mr. Myk Barta was excellent to work with on the confusing and arduous process of choosing and purchasing a car. He was patient and kind as we narrowed down our choices. He went above and beyond to find the color and level of trim that would suit us. Chase was helpful in completing paperwork and everyone at Crown was pleasant to us on each visit. The tone set by a business is so important and it is the small courtesies that make prospective buyers glad they walked in the door. Just a smile or offer of coffee or water are simple ways that give a good impression. We were thankful for not receiving even one hassle or pressure phone call from anyone at Crown. We do recommend Crown Toyota and hope you are lucky enough to work with Mr. Barta or any of the other competent employees.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Susan! We are so happy to hear about your experience with everyone here at Crown, especially Myk and Chase!

Great buying experience!

Purchasing a vehicle can actually be an enjoyable experience when you deal with a great salesman like Kegan Radcliff. It was a no pressure experience with an extremely knowledgeable salesman. I would highly recommend purchasing a car from Kegan and Crown.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Johnnie! We are so pleased to hear about your great experience with Kegan!

Love my salesman!!

Joe Higdon is the guy to buy a car from!! This is the fifth car I have gone to Joe for! No pressure. Just friendly and so personable!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Jamie! We are so happy to hear about your great experiences with Joe!

The Perfect Car Buying Experience

The used cars are good quality, the prices are right, and the customer service is excellent! I can't stress enough how friendly and professional everyone I interacted with was. I personally recommend Tristan, but everyone there knew exactly what they were doing. These guys will have my business in the future for sure.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review!

Great service, great experience

Myk Barta is the one who helped pick out my first car, great dealer and really professional. Thank you Myk Barta for giving me a great experience

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 stars, Chris! We are happy Myk could help you pick out the perfect car for you!

Buying a new car

I was looking for a new car, and I came across Crown Toyota while I was heading to Kansas City. Tristan was very helpful in helping me finding my car. The car I wanted with the Lunar Rock color with all the options came with the car was hard to find, but Tristan was very patient in finding the car even though that it was not on Crown Toyota lot. I have had bad experience of shopping for a vehicle before, but this time I had a great experience at Crown Toyota! Love my car!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Ashley! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience with Tristan!

Buying new car at Crown Toyota

I worked with Greg Henley and he was wonderful. We had to order a new car, so it took a little while to arrive, but Greg kept me up-to date on any developments with the car. Overall, a really great experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear about your great experience with Greg!