Crown Toyota Volkswagen

Sunday Closed Closed
New (785) 318-9253 (785) 318-9253
Used (785) 371-4521 (785) 371-4521
Service (785) 371-1018 (785) 371-1018

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Purchaser of another Toyota Forerunner Limited Edi

Treated well. Friendly guys willing to deal. No complaints. Don't believe I need to just keep babbling to complete the review. I was happy, and would recommend.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review, Ron!

Charlie Ross has my back!

Charlie Ross was on the lookout for a vehicle for me for a few months. He would reach out as soon as a trade in that met my needs would show up on the lot. I’ve had my Acura now for 2 months and he still checks in to see how things are going. I highly recommend Crown and Charlie Ross.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review, Ann! We are so happy to hear how well Charlie has taken care of you! Enjoy your Acura!

Great Customer Service!

I just purchased a new 2020 RAV4 from Crown Toyota and experience was terrific! The dealer I worked with Nile Hamer was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful! He really made the experience of shopping for a new car as easy as it can be! I’ll definitely return to Crown Toyota for my next auto purchase!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you had a great experience with Nile! Enjoy your new ride!

Great buying experince!

Buying a new car at crown Toyota in Lawrence, KS, was a great experience. The sales person Terry Anderson was terrific! He went over the cars, prices, deals, financing, etc., located the vehicle I was looking for, and took me over all its features.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear about your great experience with Terry! Enjoy your new ride!

2019 Volkswagen Alltrack

David Wilson and Jake Stack were awesome. From finding the right car to the approval process they did everything they could to get me into my 2019 Volkswagen Alltrack. I will definitely recommend any of my family and friends to visit them when they need a vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Tina! We are so happy to hear about your great experience with David and Jake! Enjoy your new Alltrack!

Very nice car buying experience

I purchased this car basically online, with text messages and telephone calls. Kegan Radcliff was very helpful, providing details and answering questions quickly. Then I drove the 340 miles to Crown Toyota to finalize the deal. Everything was exactly as promised and the overall experience was excellent.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Harold! We are very pleased to hear about your experience with Kegan!

Great staff

Myka was a great salesman. No pressure and very kind. The buying process was easy and everyone was very nice. I recommend Myka and Crown when looking for a new or used car.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review, Lisa! We are so happy to hear about your great experience with Myk!

Best Car Dealership

The best dealership in all Kansas and nearby MO area. This is my 2nd purchase of sedan, and they have never disappointed. Joe Higdon is the calmest, professional and all in all a wonderful person that I will recommend anyone who needs to buy a new car.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy to hear about your great experience with Joe! Enjoy your new ride!

4.3

Great Experience

This is the second car we have worked with David Wilson to purchase. We live in Kansas City, but still drive to Lawrence to look at vehicles because we know we we will get not only fair prices but great customer service. David is always very knowledgeable about the different vehicles and really tries to understand what you are looking for. He never tries to up-sale you or show you vehicles he knows you can't afford. This time around we were looking for a minivan as we are expecting twins. He was very patient with us as my husband strapped 3 carseats into the car in different configurations to make sure this was the car that would work for us. Never did we feel pressured to speed up our looking or pressured to purchase a car. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle and that doesn't want to deal with the hassle that most "car salesmen" put you through.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Bethany! We are very happy to hear about your experience with David! Enjoy your new ride & Congratulations!

David Wilson - Sales Consultant

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing a quality used vehicle from David Wilson at Crown Toyota. I located the vehicle on Cars.com and spoke directly with David for the purchase. He was professional and understanding of my needs. We traveled from out of state on a Saturday to inspect the car and verify the purchase. The entire process with David was flawless. The paperwork was quick and completed on a hectic day at the dealership. David had customer lined up to speak to him which is understandable given his character. Although being out of state, when I'm in the marker for a new Toyota, I will keep Crown Toyota and David Wilson in mind.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Jason! We are so pleased to hear about your great experience with David! Enjoy your new ride!