Crown Toyota Volkswagen

Sunday Closed Closed
New (785) 318-9253 (785) 318-9253
Used (785) 371-4521 (785) 371-4521
Service (785) 371-1018 (785) 371-1018

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

5 Star Experience

My customer service experience at Crown Toyota was phenomenal while purchasing my new RAV4 Hybrid SUV! Myk Barta was my sales person who was easy to work with, and made my experience go as smooth as possible! Myk stayed in constant contact with me, and gave me updates while I waited for my RAV4 to come in. Adam Hougland was the finance manager I worked with, and he walked me through the whole process, easily and thoroughly explained the finance aspect of things, and answered my many questions as a first time car buyer. Adam made sure I was making the best decisions for my situation which I truly respect. Thanks to everyone at Crown Toyota of Lawrence for a fun and hassle free first time car buying experience!

Dealer response

Thank you, Lauren! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Myk and Adam. Enjoy your RAV!

The best dealership

I want to start off by first saying how incredible Charlie is. He is the best salesman I’ve ever worked with while looking/buying a vehicle. I will no longer buy a vehicle anywhere else besides this dealership. The friendliness of the staff especially Charlie was incredible. He didn’t even try being pushing as most salesmen are. I sent in an inquiry about a vehicle on Sunday right before the holiday and on Tuesday I received an email and phone call from Charlie and he was as friendly as anybody could’ve asked for in a sales person. Thank you Charlie for the new truck

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are pleased to hear about your experience with Charlie.

Teddy is your next favorite car dealer!

Go see Teddy! His customer service he provides is top of the line. He takes time to listen and find your next vehicle. Don't delay, see Teddy today!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear about your experience with Teddy.

Above and beyond service

We have been having our Corolla serviced here for years, so it was a natural place to start shopping for a new car. We knew that the market for new cars is tough right now, but Teddy did a fabulous job of helping us find one to suit our needs. He went above and beyond to help us with the logistics as we waited for the new car to arrive, too. Absolutely great service!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Teddy. Thank you for choosing us for both your service and purchase. Enjoy your new ride!

Great truck buying experience.

I couldn't find the 2022 Tundra that I was looking for in Texas so I started looking out of state and ultimately contacted Crown Toyota. Charlie Ross reached out to me and had the truck I wanted (in line to be built and delivered to Crown). I had never bought a vehicle out of state but Charlie made it easy. No hassle, no " market adjustment" added to MSRP, no pressure from finance dept. Flew into KC Airport where Charlie picked me up with my new truck. After showing me the trucks features and setting up the electronics; I was on my way home. Charlie has always been available for any questions I,ve had. Couldn't be happier with the Crown experience. Thank you Charlie.

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear about your experience with Charlie. Enjoy your Tundra!

Wonderful experience

Our experience at Crown was wonderful! Thank you Teddy Carrtar for making this process smooth and easy!!!! Friendly with great customer service! Thank you Teddy!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are pleased to hear about your experience with Teddy.

We had a great experience buying our new RAV4 at C

We had a great experience buying our new RAV4 at Crown Toyota Lawrence Ks. Charlie Ross was very straight forward,knowledgeable and very helpful during the process of ordering, sales paperwork and delivery. Again great experience. Thank you Charlie!!

Dealer response

Thank you, Raquel! We are pleased to hear about your experience with Charlie. Enjoy your RAV!

Great place!!

I just recently bought a car from here and had a great experience! Richard was easy to work with and the sales manager and finance were also great to work with. I would buy from them again and highly recommend them!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear about your experience with Richard.

Best Dealership Out There

My experience at Crown VW could not have been better! Worked with Alex and Teddy who were extremely friendly, helpful, and answered all of my questions. These two helped me find and purchase my dream 2022 Tiguan in the color I was looking for and I could not be more pleased with the purchase. I highly recommend Crown VW and recommend working with Teddy or Alex!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Jackson! We are happy to hear about your experience with both Teddy and Alex. Enjoy your Tiguan!

My Hero’s

February 20th 2022 Long story short, Fire at apartment, save kitten put her in VW Passat to save. Kitten crawled in hole of dash got stuck. I took my car to Crown VW service department in Lawrence Ks.and they rescued my cold tired and scared kitten. No questions asked. I couldn’t ask for any better service from the most professional people. Thank you Ed and Mike for being there to help me in the most craziest situation.

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 stars! We are so pleased to hear out Service Department was able to help you out.