Crown Toyota Volkswagen

Sunday Closed Closed
New (785) 318-9253 (785) 318-9253
Used (785) 371-4521 (785) 371-4521
Service (785) 371-1018 (785) 371-1018

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Above and beyond service

We have been having our Corolla serviced here for years, so it was a natural place to start shopping for a new car. We knew that the market for new cars is tough right now, but Teddy did a fabulous job of helping us find one to suit our needs. He went above and beyond to help us with the logistics as we waited for the new car to arrive, too. Absolutely great service!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Teddy. Thank you for choosing us for both your service and purchase. Enjoy your new ride!

Great truck buying experience.

I couldn't find the 2022 Tundra that I was looking for in Texas so I started looking out of state and ultimately contacted Crown Toyota. Charlie Ross reached out to me and had the truck I wanted (in line to be built and delivered to Crown). I had never bought a vehicle out of state but Charlie made it easy. No hassle, no " market adjustment" added to MSRP, no pressure from finance dept. Flew into KC Airport where Charlie picked me up with my new truck. After showing me the trucks features and setting up the electronics; I was on my way home. Charlie has always been available for any questions I,ve had. Couldn't be happier with the Crown experience. Thank you Charlie.

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear about your experience with Charlie. Enjoy your Tundra!

Wonderful experience

Our experience at Crown was wonderful! Thank you Teddy Carrtar for making this process smooth and easy!!!! Friendly with great customer service! Thank you Teddy!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are pleased to hear about your experience with Teddy.

We had a great experience buying our new RAV4 at C

We had a great experience buying our new RAV4 at Crown Toyota Lawrence Ks. Charlie Ross was very straight forward,knowledgeable and very helpful during the process of ordering, sales paperwork and delivery. Again great experience. Thank you Charlie!!

Dealer response

Thank you, Raquel! We are pleased to hear about your experience with Charlie. Enjoy your RAV!

Great place!!

I just recently bought a car from here and had a great experience! Richard was easy to work with and the sales manager and finance were also great to work with. I would buy from them again and highly recommend them!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear about your experience with Richard.

Best Dealership Out There

My experience at Crown VW could not have been better! Worked with Alex and Teddy who were extremely friendly, helpful, and answered all of my questions. These two helped me find and purchase my dream 2022 Tiguan in the color I was looking for and I could not be more pleased with the purchase. I highly recommend Crown VW and recommend working with Teddy or Alex!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Jackson! We are happy to hear about your experience with both Teddy and Alex. Enjoy your Tiguan!

My Hero’s

February 20th 2022 Long story short, Fire at apartment, save kitten put her in VW Passat to save. Kitten crawled in hole of dash got stuck. I took my car to Crown VW service department in Lawrence Ks.and they rescued my cold tired and scared kitten. No questions asked. I couldn’t ask for any better service from the most professional people. Thank you Ed and Mike for being there to help me in the most craziest situation.

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 stars! We are so pleased to hear out Service Department was able to help you out.

Well worth the 1 hour drive

For Wednesday Feb 2. 2022 visit. KILE, was my salesman. Top notch From the time I selected the vehicle to test drive, to the time I arrived at dealership (1 hour drive for me) Everything was in place and ready. Great job by Kile, Sales Manager and Finance Manager. Crunched numbers Made a deal, and completed the purchase transaction. GREAT DEALERSHIP Well worth my drive

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear about your experience here at Crown.

Highly recommend!

I had a great experience working with Charlie Ross from Crown Toyota! He made the process of buying a vehicle out of state very easy and painless. He was also quick to respond, even to questions after I picked up my new vehicle!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star review, Rebecca! We are pleased to hear about your experience with Charlie. Enjoy your new ride!

Great Place!

Crown Toyota made the car buying process very painless! My sales representative was so helpful and attentive to all my needs and concerns. It is a difficult time to find inventory right now but they helped me find exactly what I was looking for.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear about your experience here at Crown!