Master Motors of Buffalo, Inc.

Visit Master Motors of Buffalo, Inc.
Sales hours: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(716) 568-4861 (716) 568-4861

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.5

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE AT MASTER MOTORS

I bought a ford f150 echo boost . When leaving dealership i noticed no gas i had to fuel it. woke up next day flat tire, go to change tire no jack with truck nor a tool to lower spare tire. driver side running board was bent asked if they could fix it told me i bent it . I smelled antifreeze asked if it was water pump they said no, and a rattle when cold started told them within first week took it in their shop 3 times .They said everything was fine. argued with them they did not care. And now it has rust everywhere they hid it real good. Paid $800.00 for water pump and the rattle i heard timing chain another $1200.00 DO NOT BUY FROM THEM THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR VEHICLES!!!

Dealer response

Good Morning Randy, First off just let me say this is not how Master Motors does business we definetly stand behind our vehicles. Can you please give us a call at 716-204-0111. As the name Randy or a vehicle with this problem does not ring a bell to anyone here. We went back through our records back to 2019 at this point and we have nothing. When answering your questions you answered NO to you did not purchase a vehicle from this dealer?? So we would love for you to reach out so we can discuss the issues and we will go from there.

Very happy customer!!!

I was looking for a replacement pick up truck when I stopped at Master Motors. They had a nice looking Chevy Avalanche there, which although not a pick-up I decided to check out. The owner of the dealership, Sal, showed me all the features it had. He allowed me plenty of time to look it over, without looking over my shoulder, no pressure at all! When it came time for the always stressful price negotiation it was easy. No salesman having to go talk to his manager BS, It was painless we did our little, this is what I want to pay, this is what he wants to get dance. I bought the Avalanche, I feel I got a good deal, Sal made it a pleasant experience. and he even got the plates for it. This is something I was dreading with the DMV pretty much closed down.

Perfect car buying experience.

Sal was a pleasure to work with. He made me feel comfortable and not pressured in any way. The entire process was as smooth as it could be. -Mark M

Joe Schiavone

Under the current circumstances we all find ourselves in the purchase experience was quick and pleasant. Very pleased. Thank you Master Motors! Would highly recommend this dealership to my friends.

Great service

Great buying experience very helpful with a great inventory of nice vehicles, helpful staff, and amazing prices, I bought my 2012 Silverado there and couldn’t be happier.

Joe from Buffalo

Great people from the owners on down. I bought a 2012 Ford Expedition from Master Motors and was impressed with the whole buying experience including the awesome Expedition.

Very pleased with our experience !

My son and I had a wonderful experience buying a vehicle from Sal and his staff ! They found us exactly what we were looking for. The buying process was so quick and easy. My son loves his 2017 Jeep! My family and I will certainly look to buy again from Master Motors.

First time used truck buyer!!

I want to thank Sal, Kim and the staff for all the hard work they put in. I went in with a budget and they worked hard to keep me in it. I have never bought from a smaller lot and didn’t know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. I had a minor problem with the truck and immediately they got it in to their service department to fix it. I’ve had my Nissan Titan for a month so far and I love it. Thank you Master Moters for your hard work.

Pleasant surprise, while shopping at Master Motors

This past Dec. 31st my partner Deb and I spotted a 2017 RAV 4 on Master Motors lot, a car we were considering to replace our older car. A sign on the car stating "Like New" attracted our attention. Upon closer inspection , this vehicle appeared just that, to appear brand new like inside and out. With only 32 k miles appearing on the odometer we were futher incouraged. it was a this time that we met Al, oursales man. Another surprise, he was pleasantly polite, absolutely non-pushy and invited us to take a test drive without time distance limitations. Upon returning, at my request he produced a Car Fax, computer generated book value range and the cars history of dealer and location of original sale. Al negotiated fairly on what was already an excellently. priced vehicle. He discussed financing, warranty extention options and protective vehicle rust and corrotion packages available. WE next arrived at a price, put a small amt of $ down and after securing our own credit union loan picked up our beautifully detailed, new tires and plates, registration and inspection ready to go. Everyone at the dealership was in sync and worked harmoniously to make this purchase pleasurable. I will be returning there for any service my vehicles may need and certainly will be stopping by to say hey to Al, probably the most honest and friendly salesman I've met to date. Sounds surprisingly too good doesnt it. Thats what I would have thought but, like I said, Surprise...

1.0

Didsapointed

The first car I drove had a loud knock & the 2nd was filthy,mechanically unfit. The salesman shrugged off my concerns & asked for more than 500$ deposit to address/fix mechanical issues. Do your homework don’t make emotional purchase. Better yet stick with the new dealerships. They have vehicles detailed, checked & ready to go!