Skip to main content

Green Light Auto

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit Green Light Auto
(888) 409-3319 (888) 409-3319

Customer Review

Excellent customer service, highly recommend Green Light Auto

Happy

Thank you very much, we are very happy with our experience with Green Light Auto

Very happy

Very good, comforting, very patient, helped me get into the vehicle I wanted

Happy Holidays

Great sales experience, thank you Happy holidays!

Happy Experience

Very nice place to buy a car , no hassle, everyone was courteous, professional, efficient, and overall great to deal with. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family. Thank you.

Highly recommended

I would recommend Green Light Auto to anyone interested in buying a car. Top of the line service and prices. Just what I was looking for. Thank you!

Thank you Green Light Auto :) It was a pleasure to deal with you guys.

Excellent customer service

So far so good. Excellent customer service and communication! I was able to get a lot of my quest ions and even paperwork completed before even taking the drive up. After finding the car perfect for me, the process was seamless. Thank you to the entire staff- especially Mr Simon for making it work.

Great car buying experience

Awesomes sales & customer service! Thank you guys!

Great Service

Good customer service and was in and out in less than an hour. Thank you