Skip to main content

Green Light Auto

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit Green Light Auto
Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm Closed
Sunday 10:00am–5:00pm Closed
(888) 409-3319 (888) 409-3319

Happy Customer

Great service, good people, they make you feel very good I overall loved the experience!

Satisfied Purchase

Purchasing was quick, easy, and simply. Good prices

<3 DANNY

Danny is awesome! Works super hard to get any deal done for his customers! Highly recommended!

Fusion, Ford

Bathroom was a bit tiny, however Danny was amazing person and worked super hard to get me approved and into the car I wanted! Thanks Green Light

Great Experience

You guys are awesome! Thank you so much! I had a great experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, We appreciate you letting our customer about your great experience here at Green Light Auto. If you have a family member interested in purchasing a vehicle, we will treat him like a preferred customer. Best regards Danny Customer Relations 951-454-5737

Happy Customer

The whole process was simple and fast. Did not take more than 30 minutes from start to finish

Great Service

Great guys, helped me get into the car I wanted. Simon was very helpful and Danny made the paperwork simple and smooth.

Great Purchase

Danny and Nina were quick and courteous. Great place, will be returning soon. Thanks guys!

Gold Customer Service

Danny serves great customer service. I would definitely recommend friends and family. Thank you Green Light Auto.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you letting us know how well you were treated. You are now part of our preferred customer family. If you have family member interested in buying a car please bring them on by and we will give you preferred customer pricing.

Thank you for saving me! Easy place to buy a car, work with you and super nice!