M&M Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (318) 319-2342 (318) 319-2342
Used (318) 319-2348 (318) 319-2348
Service (318) 319-2349 (318) 319-2349

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Tim Roberts Salesman

I saw a used unit online, called and spoke to Tim Roberts. I must have asked him a million questions with which he never got upset. He simply answered with great respect for me and ver knowledgeable in unit. Because of his honesty and time he spent with me and even brought unit to my home to test drive and view, I purchased this unit. M & M Hyundai should be very proud of this salesman, for you don’t see such honesty, respect, and knowledge in very many places...Linda Dauzat Thank you Tim

Need a Hyundai? Go See Tim at M&M Hyundai!

We stopped in to test drive a SantaFe. Tim was extremely knowledgeable on all features of the vehicle and the differences between each trim level. We explained where we were at in the research process. He didn’t hassle us about sitting down to work the numbers. He heard what we were looking for and explained which models met those expectations. He also was knowledgeable enough about similar models that other companies make and didn’t push for us to sit down when we said that we would like to check out a few other brands. This makes the sixth new vehicle purchase I’ve made and this was definitely the most pleasant. I would highly recommend talking to Tim if you’re in the market for a Hyundai!

Hyundai is the Best!

This is my second car from M&M Hyundai in just two years. Tim is a great guy! He is knowledgeable, professional, and very helpful!

4.4

Painless transaction.

I haven’t bought a new car in 13 years. It is a lot of work. Having decided on the Santa Fe SEL, Tim Roberts made the rest of the work simple. I felt like he had my interests covered. He is a super down home kind of guy, and I would wholeheartedly recommend him to my family, friends, and coworkers. Thanks Tim.

Friendly Faces and Easy Going

Our experience at M and M Hyundai was GREAT! They made sure we were fully comfortable with our vehicle before we even started the process, and made sure we understood everything thanks Mr. Tim!

Easiest car buy ever!

Wonderful experience at M&M Hyundai! Tim Roberts, my sales guy, was great and went over and above to help me decide the best car for my daughter (and during the pouring rain no less). I also love the “no hassle price”. Makes The entire process so much more enjoyable. Would definitely buy another car from M&M Hyundai!

Professional and Easy

The professionalism of my salesman, Tim Roberts was above and beyond. I would recommend this dealership and the honest Godly man, Tim. You want a good deal and feel like family go to M&M Hyundai in Alexandria Louisiana

Great

My experience with Hyundai was amazing. My salesman Timothy Roberts was by far the best salesman I have ever dealt with. He was very honest and up front about everything. Thank you so much for such a great experience.

Very good place to buy a car

One thing I really appreciate about this dealership is the way the price is displayed on the window. I met the owner and he is the real deal. I’m 65 years young and usually I can look in a mans eyes and see and get a good feel. He was genuinely sincere and cut right through the chase. DEAL DONE!!!!

Great experience!

My salesman, Tim, was very knowledgeable and helpful with a great sense of humor, which made the experience fun. The financial manager made sure to get us the best rate and saved us the most money as well. I would definitely recommend.