M&M Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (318) 319-2342 (318) 319-2342
Used (318) 319-2348 (318) 319-2348
Service (318) 319-2349 (318) 319-2349

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Hassle-free Experience

My salesman, Mr. Tim, was very professional and knowledgeable about his car inventory, explaining the car features, and letting us know our options and best scenarios case scenarios. He patiently waited on us while we were making a very important decision, and encouraged us take our time. This is a truly hassle free experience. As we had our minds set before entering the dealership, but were open to better opportunities within our style, comfort, and price range. I will gladly recommend this dealership, and am looking forward to many years of great service from your company. Thank you.

Best Car Buying Process Ever!!!

I love this deaership because the staff was genuinely nice and very helpful without being pushy or making someone feel pressured. Highly recommend to all!

1.2

everything that glitter is not gold

I brought my car for an oil change here because it was only $19.95. Well lets say they will never get another dime from me. I brought my car for an oil change on that Tuesday, that Wednesday on my way from school my car started hesitating and shaking. That Thursday had gotten worse. I contacted the service department he checked the oil level in my car, and told me it’s just a coincidence my car starts actin up after the oil change. He then tell me for $124 they can put my car on the machine to do a diagnostic other than that it wasn’t their fault. My car has gone from being able to go to Grambling(2 hours away) and back three times a week to not making it out of a parking space. I only gave it one star because I had to give a star.

My Experience

They were friendly and courteous. They answered all my questions and helped me understand all the features on the car. I would highly recommend Hyuandi.

The best car buy yet

Actually went to just look but mr. Tim took over with no pressure at all to get a car (that helped greatly) and showed us a used car but we ended up with a new one very impressed with him and the dealership

Great experience

The staff was very helpful, I was able to take the car home overnight and get in put from my family on this decision. Not once did I feel pressured into buying.

Good experience

So friendly and easy to work with. I enjoyed that they were flexible and understood my problems whilst allowing them to follow their protocol. Lance was an putstanding sales man

Amazing! (:

Everyone there is seriously so nice and friendly! Very dedicated to getting the car that I wanted and could afford! Tim was so sweet! Absolutely recommend coming here for your next car!

Excellent

Excellent in everyway Hightly recommend this dealership.This is r 2 Hyundai. Still have r 1st one. Great car. Didnt take all day loved that.👍💯.

M&M Hyundai and Tim Roberts #1

If you are in the market for a new vehicle Tim Roberts and the wonderful staff at M&M Hyundai Is where it’s at!