R3 Motorcars LLC

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(864) 349-5253 (864) 349-5253

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2013 Corvette GS Convertible, 60 Anniversary Model

Every time I get my 2013 Corvette out, I enjoy it even more. If I am ever interested in another sports car, Rusty will be my one and only call. He had exactly what I was looking for. He has become a forever friend.

2017 GS purchase

Excellent in all areas! Refreshing to have a person who communicated the entire way through the on-line purchase process. Rusty made videos of the vehicle and guaranteed it. Paper work came on time. Car was delivered on time. The driver delivering our car was as meticulous as they come. Great job Rusty on your company and the service you provide! Rod

Used 2017 Camaro ZL1 purchase

Very rarely do I post a review for a business, but buying a car from R3 Motorcars was BY FAR the easiest and best car buying process I've ever experienced. Rusty was extremely professional and welcoming the moment I walked into the showroom. He was also very easy going and not once did I feel any bit of pressure to buy a car. Going through all of the paperwork including financing options, trade-in, and the purchase itself was also nearly effortless on my end. I will most certainly buy another car from him when the time comes. I'd be foolish not to.

Great Customer Service!

Rusty took great care of us! R3 keeps the best quality of inventory around. The customer service and the overall buying process was amazing. I highly recommended R3!

Amazing car buying experience.

Would recommend this dealership highly. Made our experience in buying a car effortless. A very trustworthy person. I highly recommend this dealer. Rusty took good care of us.

Rusty is so easy to work with, EXCELLANT in all wa

Rusty made the whole process so easy and simple, outstanding service and attention to detail, car is beautiful and as advertised. Wilmer who delivers is one of a kind, Rusty is so lucky to have him, he is a true professional.

2016 Corvette Stingray Z51 Convertible

Car delivered on schedule, no damage, looked just as good as it did in the "For Sale" photos. Would most certainly buy from R3 Motorsports in the future. Thanks Rusty.

2017 Grand Sport 2/19/2021

This car was everything I was looking for and then some. A little apprehensive buying sight unseen but after a few conversations with Rusty I knew this was going to be the way to go. The entire process of buying the car and the delivery was painless. This is one dealer that does what he says ,no pressure, and credible.

Z06 Purchase/Delivery to Las Vegas Nevada

What a pleasant experience! Bought 2016 Z06 sight unseen...only reviewed the pics on website. Had the car delivered to Las Vegas (2100 miles away) and it was spotless. Rusty/R3 Motors answered all my questions and was very informative about the car. Even got a followup call after delivery to let me know he would be available if i needed anything. I couldn't ask for better service. Flawless purchase...Thank you very much!

Purchased 2019. Z06

Buying a car thru the internet from R3Motorcars/Rusty turned out great! No surprises when the car was delivered. Very satisfied! Wouldn’t hesitate to buy another.