R3 Motorcars LLC

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(864) 349-5253 (864) 349-5253

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2003 50th anniversary

I sold my 60th anniversary corvette and wanted a 50th anniversary. R3 had a beautiful car with 13,000 miles on it. Rusty told me what he knew about the car and the pictures were excellent. Car was delivered and was everything that was represented in the photos. I am very happy with the car and the way R3 treated me. would definitely do business again with them. Vince T. in NJ

Owner

Love this car!! My experience was quite pleasant and we are very greatful to get the opportunity to own a part of history. It’s quite the head turner we thought it was going to be. Thanks Rusty

THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

I have purchased over 20 vehicles in my lifetime and Rusty and his staff we're by far the most pleasurable and professional car buying experience I've ever had. five stars is not enough to award them for what a great job they did getting me into my vehicle

THE BEST PLACE TO BUY AVETTE !!!!!!!!!

When we first walked into the building we didn't know what to expect, but then before us were rows of the most beautiful Vettes I have ever seen. They all looked in perfect condition. We are seniors and couldn't go for the newer fancy ones, so we settled for a perfect 2003 50th anniversary that was just gorgeous (only 33000 miles) . Rusty was a great help,no pressure, very knowledgeable , transaction was quick and easy, (no hidden surprises which we loved). It is a family business and Rusty treats you as one. His sons were there and they were also very helpful. It was a fun experience. This is the way a car purchase should go.

Great Experience!

Bought 2016 Vette online, walked thru the car with Rusty and had it delivered. Car is perfect as advertised and I will buy my next car there too. I highly recommend R3!

Used 2014 Corvette Z51 3LT

First noticed Corvette for sale on eBay. Excellent description of car complete with Carfax and service history. Pictures were detailed showing exterior/interior and mileage. Reviewed dealer rating which was outstanding and called owner to negotiate a price. Spoke with Rusty who was very knowledgeable about vehicle. I never felt rushed or pressured. It was obvious Rusty is a car guy with very high standards. In other words he doesn't deal with junkers. His vehicles are priced a bit high however they are premium and often you get what you pay for. Rusty will work with you on price. We agreed on price and vehicle was shipped via an excellent professional car transport company. No issues smooth transition, very happy.

2020 Corvette

If you are shopping for a Corvette this is the man to deal with. From the first conversation I had with Rusty I could tell he was a man of his word. When we set a time to meet when the dealership was closed he was there waiting for me to get there and every time he said he would call he did. Our transaction went flawlessly and was delivered exactly when he said it would be there. He is a man of God and it shows with how his business has been blessed! If you need a vehicle don’t hesitate to call him.

Best experience

Rusty is the man. Best buying experience I ever had. Truly a man of god. Any one looking for a vehicle. Go see Rusty. Can’t go wrong with him.

Best dealership I've ever dealt with.

This is the best place in the country to buy a preowned Corvette. I walked in, found the car I wanted, and went home to think about it. Rusty never harassed me, didn't send me annoying emails etc. He gave me the time to make up my mind. When I decided to buy the 2012 Centennial convertible we talked through the process and agreed on a price. When we arrived the car was ready to go. Rusty and Tanner were informed and professional. Also they treated my wife as an equal and made her a part of the process. You don't have to tolerate pushy and condescending car salespeople. At R3 Motorcars you will be treated with the respect you deserve. Finally, their cars are immaculate and fairly priced.

2010 Grand Sport Convertible

The entire experience was terrific. Rusty was very personable and very easy to talk with. The car was as presented online. The entire buying process was made painless by Rusty. I would recommend R3 Motorcars to anyone.