Mississippi Auto Direct

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:30pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(601) 653-0742 (601) 653-0742

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service!

They made everything very easy and a good experience

Great Dealership

Very helpful, nice, and efficient. Got me what I was looking for. Would definitely recommend this dealership. Thank you Sean, Cass and Brian.

Dealer response

Thanks Jasin for the 5 stars! We are glad you had a good experience with us and we thank you for taking the time out to tell everyone about us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER PURCHASED A CAR

MS AUTO DIRECT IS A COMPANY THAT I WOULD REFER AGAIN AND AGAIN TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. FROM THE MOMENT I STARTED LOOKING AT A VEHICLE, THEY MADE IT A POINT TO MAKE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY VERY EASY FOR ME. MS AUTO DIRECT PROVIDED ME WITH AN AFFORDABLE VEHICLE AND VERY FRIENDLY SERVICE. I COULDNT BE MORE GREATFUL FOR THEM!!

Dealer response

Thanks Tori for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business! We are glad you had the experience you were looking for and got the vehicle you wanted at the price you wanted. Enjoy that new ride and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Great dealer

Easy car buying experience fast and friendly service.

Dealer response

Thanks Trent for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business! We are so glad you got the experience you were looking for. Our mission is to deliver the best vehicle purchasing experience around. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

excellent

excellent sales staff good prices makes car buying easy

Dealer response

Thanks Jon for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and look forward to doing more in the future with you. Enjoy our new vehicle.

Great people and great service!

Got the PERFECT CAR that I was looking for! The service, buying process and staff was amazing. I felt right at home.

Dealer response

Thanks Cartina! We are glad you found exactly what you were looking for and that we made it easy to purchase. Our goal is to provide the absolute BEST buying experience there is to have. Thanks for the 5 stars and thanks for taking the time out to tell everyone how we do business. We love our customers!

Love Our Jeep

Couldn't ask for any better service! Thanks to Allen Hall for being such an awesome Sales Representative and also to Brian for handling the financial part. Never had such great service and will refer all our family and friends for future purchases! THANKS MS AUTO DIRECT NATCHEZ,MS.

Dealer response

Thanks guys! It was a pleasure meeting you and we hope you love that Jeep. Thanks so much for your business and secondly, Thanks for taking the time to give us the 5 stars!

Great place and ppl!!

Awesome dealership and I love my Yukon! Larry was very helpful. I got a good trade in for my car and a good deal on the Yukon.

Dealer response

We are glad you got the experience you were looking for. Thanks for the 5 stars and for taking the time out to tell others how well we did for you. We are glad to serve you and look forward to future business. Thanks!

Great service!

I highly recommend using MS Auto Direct! Sean and Kenderick were very friendly and helpful. I'm loving my new Maxima! It was definitely worth the 3 hour drive!

Dealer response

Thanks for the recommendation and the 5 stars!Customers just like you drive from all over to place to come experience the new way to buy vehicles. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Couldn't be happier

I was surprised at the amount I got on my trade. I drive a vehicle until the wheels nearly fall off and the folks at Mississippi Auto Direct never batted an eye. I will send anyone I know who wants a vehicle their direction with NO reservations at all!

Dealer response

Thanks James for the five stars! We are glad to help! We try to deliver the best buying experience possible and make it easy and fun to buy vehicles. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.