Mississippi Auto Direct

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:30pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(601) 653-0742 (601) 653-0742

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Nothing but EXCELLENT! !

We live in Alexandria, LA and we drive 1 hour and 40 minutes to Mississippi AutoDirect. We are more than satisfied and love the great deal we got! Sean has very clean vehicles that are in excellent shape. Sean us very kind and went out of his way to make it as convenient as possible since our working hours are different. We strongly recommend doing business here and assure you that it was well worth the drive!! Thank you Sean!!

Dealer response

HELLO SCARLETT!! Thanks for the AWESOME REVIEW!! It really means a lot to me that you guys thought enough about me to take the time out of your busy day to write this review!! Let me know if I can help out in the future!! Thanks again!!--sean

Awesome deals and great service!

I recently drove 3 hours from perkinston, ms to MS auto direct to purchase a 2013 Chevy Malibu Eco. When I got there the car was everything I expected and more! Sean has the best prices and he is super fast and friendly. He is definitely not your typical car salesman! EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!

Dealer response

Hey Guys!!! Thanks for the 5 star review!! This means a lot to me!! Be sure to let me know if I can help you guys out in the future!! Thanks again for doing business with MS AUTO DIRECT!!-------SEAN--------------------------

How to buy a new vehicle in 20 minutes!

My wife and I had been struggling with CarMax to work out acceptable financing for the VW Jetta Sportwagen she wanted, after 4 hours of "no hassle, no haggle" frustration we gave up. I started looking elsewhere and found an amazing offer for a low mileage 2013 Sportwagen here on cars.com. I called to confirm the price because it appeared to surely be a typo or mistake, but it was correct! After a short discussion with Sean Waggoner regarding the CarMax situation, we made arrangements to drive 2 hours to Natchez to buy the car. The whole experience was absolutely amazing and well worth the drive. I felt like I was buying a car from a long time friend. The service was excellent, the car was in perfect shape and the financing was a better deal than I was offered anywhere else, even from my longtime bank. My wife is ecstatic, she got the car she wanted, with all the features, and an amazing deal to boot! I will be recommending MS Auto Direct to everyone I know, simple the best experience I have ever had purchasing a car, bar none. TLDR: Awesome Deal, Awesome Service, 12/10 would buy again and again and again...

Dealer response

MR G.!! What a review!! I am so glad that you and your wife had an AWESOME Experience at MS AUTO DIRECT!!! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys in the future!! Thanks again!!------------Sean

Outstanding experience!

I had been looking for 21 months to find the perfect truck. After looking on cars.com I found it, a Ford F250 in the color I had been looking for. After talking to Sean for just a few minutes I could tell he was being honest with me (unlike so many others salesmen I had talked to). What impressed me the most was Sean's willingness to get me all the info I needed to convince me this truck was going to be what I wanted. It was a leap of faith for me to buy a truck 850 miles away without driving it first. I was impressed with Sean's integrity throughout the whole process. I booked a flight and Sean's guys meet me at the airport and we quickly did the paper work and I was on my way home to Michigan. The truck was exactly as he described it! God Bless.

Dealer response

Merle, It was a pleasure dealing with you over the phone leading up to the sell! I honestly felt as if I had known you my whole life! I'm sure we will keep up with each other on facebook!! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you purchase the truck that you had been searching for!! THANKS AGAIN!! SEAN

Fast & Professional Service, Dependable,Clean Cars

My visit to Mississippi Auto Direct was an experience I will never forget. Car salesman Sean was very professional and knowledgable about selling cars. The approval process was fast approximately 45 minutes for me. My car is nice and clean with low mileage and runs perfect. Please don't miss an opportunity to purchase a vehicle from the best car lot in Natchez and surrounding areas!

Dealer response

TRACY, thanks for the awesome review! We will remedy our issue when the time is right! Thanks for the review and please stay in touch! Thanks, Sean.

Great Experience!!

Great Dealership! Sean was a super nice guy! Went out of his way to help me! Made the "buying a car" process super easy and fast! I will definitely be sending customers his way!!

Dealer response

Thanks Lacy!! Enjoy your new 2013 Edge, you deserve it! Let me know if I can help out in the future!! THANKS AGAIN!

Outstanding experience!

A pleasure to deal with. Car buying should be hassle free and not take more than 15 minutes to ride off in your new vehicle. At Mississippi Auto Direct, that is what I experienced. I called about a vehicle I saw on the lot. I was surprised when I received a return phone call on the weekend about the car. Sean was extremely pleasant to talk with and to deal with. Mississippi Auto Direct did not play games with me and my time like another "Super Center" in Brookhaven did. I was treated professionally and with nothing but respect. The owner, Sean, made the complete experience pain free. He even offered finance options that blew away the great rate I was planning on using from my local bank. I appreciated this since it saved me even more money! This was the icing on the cake since I already got a better deal than a similar car locally. When my wife and I had work conflicts, they made arrangement to have our car delivered to my wife's workplace in McComb. We are so pleased with our 2011 Cadillac SRX we purchased from Mississippi Auto Direct! Thank you Sean and Mississippi Auto Direct for such a pleasant experience and restoring my faith in car dealerships.

Dealer response

I am truly blown away with this AWESOME review!! Thanks Man, I really appreciate it!!! I'm glad that you and your wife are enjoying the new SRX!!! Let me know if I can help in any way in the future!! Thanks again!!------------Sean

No pressure sales.

Buying a car and going to the dentist have always been about the same in my book until now. Sean and company are friendly and have the best deals in the area. I searched cars.com and found these guys and their prices drew me in. My buying experience will bring me back. Thanks Michael

Dealer response

Hey Buddy!! Thanks for the AWESOME REVIEW!! I am so glad that your experience was a good one! ( I hate the dentist too, so I know what you mean!!) You got a really nice truck, enjoy it, you deserve it!! Thanks Again!! Sean

Dealer Rating

I just recently bought a vehicle from this dealership! It was the easiest experience I've ever been through. I was a first time buyer & Sean Waggoner got me exactly what I asked for. He worked on a deal for over a week to get me in the vehicle I wanted & got me the note I wanted. I WILL reccomend this dealership to everyone I come in contact with. He can get you most anything you want. If you really need some help with buying a car this is the dealership to visit, they for sure go out of their way to help you!

Dealer response

Thanks so much Tiffany for the AWESOME review! Im so glad I was able to help you get your 1st loan worked out on your new vehicle!! Stay in touch, THANKS AGAIN!!

Hassle Free Experience-great car!

Drove approximately 3 hours from North Louisiana after finding this car on Cars.com and speaking with Sean by phone a couple of times. I have to say that this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I felt no pressure at all. Sean was professional and friendly and explained every detail of the paperwork. I felt like I bought this 2012 Altima from a friend. I would not hesitate to recommend Sean and this dealership to family and friends who are interested in purchasing a pre-owned car or truck. It was well worth the drive! I love my car!

Dealer response

Hey Julie!! WOW!! Words cant say how much I appreciat this positve feedback from you! It makes me feel good that you had such a plesant expierence! Thanks so much again, and let me know if I can help in anyway in the future! Thanks!! Sean W.