Mississippi Auto Direct

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:30pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(601) 653-0742 (601) 653-0742

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

"Friendly Environment and Professional Service"

I am an 'Out of town customer' purchasing a vehicle. I was very impressed that when I arrived, the dealer I communicated with, LaKendrick Wilson was at the front entry of the dealership to greet me. He introduced himself, asked about my trip to the dealership and led me to the vehicle I came to see, all while highlighting the vehicle's features and capabilities. LaKendrick answered all of my questions and concerns in a very knowledgeable and confident manner. That was AWESOME!! I was equally impressed with the vehicle I test drove, and I'm very pleased with my choice in purchasing the 2011 Lincoln MKT from Mississippi Auto Direct. Both the quality of the vehicle and professional service I received (and have continued to receive with after the sale customer satisfaction), indicated to me that I made the right choice in making my vehicle purchase. I would definitely recommend salesperson LaKendrick Wilson and Mississippi Auto Direct to anyone looking to purchase a New or Used vehicle!! Thank You Mr. La Kendrick!!!!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for choosing Lakendrick and MAD!! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!! thanks for the 5 STAR REVIEW!

Great Service

Fast, friendly, and easy to work with. We had a great experience at Mississippi Auto Direct!!! Couldn't have gone any smoother. They did everything they said they would to finalize the trade/sale. Thanks 😊

Dealer response

WOW! Thanks for the kind words and the 5 STAR REVIEW!!

Awesome people to work with

Great experience,will shop there again! They answered our questions and DID NOT pressure us. Trying to help my elder parents and they were Awesome to them!!

Dealer response

Thanks for the compliment and the 5 STAR REVIEW!

Totally awesome!!

Was looking for a vehicle with low miles for a great price and found just that!!!! Awesome dealer and salesman. Will continue to conduct business there.

Dealer response

We are glad you could find your car at MAD! Thanks for the 5 Star review!

Very nice and friendly service

Love love love my car top notch service Tameka Hulbert best working good personality,sean had a wonderful personality, service department anesome would recommend to other family...

Dealer response

Thanks for the 5 STAR REVIEW!! Don't be a stranger, stop by anytime!

4.4

Good job

Process was fast and very easy and things was very great she made sure I was riding away and I was happy with the car.

Dealer response

We are glad you experience at MAD was 5 STAR! Thanks for giving us a chance to earn your business !!

Great Experience

This was a easy car buying experience. Everyone was nice and super friendly. Quillin was great at helping us find the right car for us.

Dealer response

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to share this 5 STAR RATING !! We hope to see you again in the future!

Buying experience

Best dealer I've felt with by far. I'm very pleased with my purchase. They were very patient and very helpful with finding the right insurance and working with me for the note I felt comfortable with.

Dealer response

Thanks Truck Buyer!! I know we jumped around some obstacles to get this thing done but in the end it all turned out the way it should have!! Thanks for the 5 STAR RATING AND ENJOY YOUR NEW TRUCK!!

Stress free transaction.

I'll admit I entered into this transaction with anxiety, given my past experiences with other dealerships. All my worries were soon layed to rest. The transaction was very smooth and I was spoon fed all the numbers before asked to sign. Would definitely recommend Miss. Auto Diet to others.

Dealer response

Hey , we are so glad you did not receive the typical experience you have had in the past! We are proud you received a 5 star experience and we hope to see you again! Thanks for giving us a shot!

My wonderful experience

Ms.Hulbert has a great attitude she was very helpful & quick & made sure I was satisfied with my choice of car and gave great conversation

Dealer response

Thanks for allowing us to help you on your car purchase and thanks for the 5 Star Review!!