Mississippi Auto Direct

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:30pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(601) 653-0742 (601) 653-0742

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I received a referral to visit Mr. LaKendrick "Duran"...

I received a referral to visit Mr. LaKendrick "Duran" Wilson at MS Auto Direct. I can literally say "I made one call, that was all"! I contacted Mr. Wilson to discuss my interest to make a purchase. From just speaking with Mr. Wilson on the phone, I knew I was going to be in good hands. I was extremely impressed with his professionalism and courteous phone etiquette. I opted to you utilize the companies Express Delivery method. In a nutshell, my car buying experience was EXCELLENT and SHORT. Mr. Wilson promised to take care of me and to meet my needs for what I wanted to purchase. He was professional, jolly, knowledgeable of the car features and financing options. During my short visit at the dealership, I received friendly customer service from everyone I came in contact with. For quality, stellar and superb results, I highly recommend visiting MS Auto Direct and ask for Mr. LaKendrick "Duran" Wilson. You will happy with your car buying experience.

Great service!

They made everything very easy and a good experience

I’ve been shopping around for a car for months. I had a...

I’ve been shopping around for a car for months. I had a baby in June and really needed to upgrade to a new family friendly vehicle. After 5 long months of searching I finally came across a Lincoln MKX they had for sale through CarGurus.com. I sent in an inquiry through that website and Leon got back to be very quickly. He was a pleasure to work with. He and his manager helped out so much by taking a little price off the car to be sure I could afford the notes. With a new baby that was very important to me. I also did all of this from the comfort of my own home. After getting everything set up, they had someone deliver the car straight to me, since I live in Pineville, LA. I never had to leave! Upon arrival, the car was in excellent condition. I only found one thing they didn’t disclose about, a crack in the moonroof and the people that delivered it to me didn’t fill it up before they dropped it off. It was on an empty tank. I got back with Mr Leon and he and his manager were courteous enough to send me a check reimbursing the money for that gas and the window damages. Most dealerships I’ve used before just wipe their hands with you once the deal is done. I was very pleased with the service and the courtesy of this dealership. Would 100% recommend time and time again!

This is excellance

I would like to express how great the people are at Ms Auto Direct. If your looking for a good deal and great service. Look no where else. 100% in every area.

Phenomenon Service

From the salesman to the service, I am completely satisfied. Lakendrick you provided excellent service to me and keep up the great work and service.

Dealer response

THANKS FOR THE 5 STAR REVIEW!!

Informative and a great buying experience

The salesmen were very friendly and informative. They helped me find what i was looking for and also helped with getting a good deal on my purchase. I enjoyed the entire buying experience from beginning to end.

Dealer response

thanks for the 5 STAR REVIEW!!

DEALS IN THE HILLS

Thank you so much to Lakendrick Wilson and the great staff at Mississippi Auto Direct! It was absolutely worth driving to Natchez for such great, friendly service! Would absolutely recommend if you are looking for a vehicle - swing by or give them a call! You won't be disappointed!!!

Dealer response

thanks so much for the 5 STAR REVIEW!!!

Truck Purchasing

My experience at Auto Direct was the best thus far. Inquired about a certain truck and Lekendrick contacted me immediately with all the information I inquired about. Never pressured by anyone there which was a pleasure. Smooth Sailing and to top it off my Truck was delivered to me. I would definitely recommend Mississippi Auto Direct

Dealer response

thanks for the 5 STAR REVIEW! Come see us anytime and welcome to the family !!

Five Stars

This dealership delivered my vehicle to Texas. I found what I wanted on the internet and had them bring it to me. I've never bought anything without physically checking it out, but I was in the middle of dealing with a flooded home and vehicles and couldn't drive to Mississippi. These guys proved they can be trusted, even long distance. Everything was exactly as they said it would be and I am extremely satisfied. I give them 5 stars.

Dealer response

Thanks for putting your trust in us to purchase a vehicle sight unseen!! When it is time for another we are just a phone call away! thanks for THE 5 STAR REVIEW

Great experience!

We had a great experience! Lakendrick got me the SUV I wanted. I'm very pleased. Couldn't be more satisfied. Will definitely recommend Mississippi Auto Direct to family and friends.

Dealer response

Welcome to the family and thanks for the 5 STAR REVIEW!!