Mississippi Auto Direct

Friday 8:30am–6:30pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–2:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(601) 653-0742 (601) 653-0742

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Only place I'll purchase a vehicle

This is my fourth purchase from MAD. I told Larry and Sean exactly what I wanted and I had the perfect car within two days. They made the whole experience so easy and hassle free. They are very knowledgable about the vehicles, they were very helpful and considerate!! Give them a call for all your car purchases, you won't be disappointed!

Dealer response

Thanks Crystal for leaving us a 5 star review. We appreciate all of your business and look forward to doing more with you. We are glad you got the experience you were looking for.

4.5

Great Car Buying Experience

The car buying experience from start to finish was exactly what someone wants: quick, painless and professional. I am from out of town so the website was great for browsing the vehicles and the contact function worked well in order to reach an individual. My dealer, George Pirkey, was polite, patient and professional. He worked well with me as we figured out a scheduled day for me to visit the dealership and had the vehicle well prepared for me for a test drive. The paperwork experience was easy and had me out of there quickly. George has also followed up several times after the sell. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Dealer response

Thanks for awarding us the five stars! We appreciate your business and we are glad you enjoyed your purchasing experience with us. We hope you consider us on your next purchase. Thanks so much!

Best experience in buying a car EVER!

I did not expect to find such a professional and helpful salesman. He was dedicated to answering every question and to respecting and addressing any concern I expressed. He made it easy for me to decide to buy my car. Truly, my very best car purchase EVER!

Dealer response

Thanks for choosing us! And thanks for taking the time out to tell everyone how fun and easy it was to buy a car from MAD! Enjoy your new ride and we hope to do business again with you in the future.

retired

They did exactly everything that was needed to complete the transaction. The vehihicle had a cracked light . They gladly replaced it. Also put in a spare tire that was missing after I got home and realized it didn't have one. This was done at no extra cost to me. Very satisfied doing business with them.

Dealer response

Thanks for taking the time to tell others about how we really care. We strive to give our customers the best experience possible. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Great dealership!

I would absolutely buy from Mississippi Auto Direct again. Brian Hill went above and beyond to find us what we wanted at a fair price! We are extremely pleased with our purchase and the entire process was very smooth. Great dealership!!!

Dealer response

We will pass that along to Brian! Thanks so much for taking the time out to let everyone know that we made it fun and easy. We look forward to dealing with you again in the future.

3.7

Great Service!

I just purchased a 2014 Kia Soul from Mississippi Auto Direct and I had a great experience! The salesman, Mr. Winters, was very nice and had all of my paperwork ready for me when I got there. It was the smoothest and easiest car buying process I have ever had!

Dealer response

Thanks for taking the time to tell other people about us. We are glad you had the experience we shoot to deliver. Hope to see you again in the future.

Quickest and greatest Auto buying experience!

Ask for Lakendrick! The guy got me the truck of my dreams and had everything waiting for me when I arrived. The process was over in less than an hour from drive up to drive off. I recommend doing the online application, saves tremendous amount of time and allows them to get you the best deal on your car/truck. From sales, to financing this group is a class act. Get there quick! I drove from Jackson and they held my truck for me. They even recommended a safer way home so I wouldn't hit any deer. Honestly, the quickest and greatest car buying experience a guy could ask for. I drove 1.5 hours one way and it was worth every mile! Thanks again Lakendrick and MS Auto Direct! I love the truck (and the cookies you sent as a thank you)!

Dealer response

We are blown away by this 5 star review!! WOW!! Can't SAY THANKS ENOUGH TIMES for this review and we are so happy that you are happy!! Send your friends to MAD!! Thanks Again!!

Telling friends & family

I requested info on a vehicle through the website, around 8am the next morning (Thursday) I recieved a call from Brian Hill with MAD. He patiently answerd all my questions (with out pressuring me). On Friday I filled out the finance app, submitted it and within 20 mins he called to ask "when do you want to pick up your car". He waited for me to drive from laurel, Ms to Natchez on Saturday evening and the process was quick and painless. I haven't stopped telling friends and family since I made it back home. Thanks MR HILL and thank you Ms auto direct for hiring the perfect man for that job.

Dealer response

WOW!! THANKS!! We really do appreciate you taking the time to give us this awesome review!! Enjoy your new ride!!

Tiffany Lillie, customer service representative

I would not recommend anyone go anywhere but Mississipi Auto Direct! It literally is the best dealer. They never fail me! This is the second vehicle I have bought from them, I plan on buying all my vehicles from there and my family feels the same! They really help you in every possible way! It's the easiest and best experience!

Dealer response

Hi Tiff!! Thanks again for coming back to us for your SECOND CAR PURCHASE in just a few short years!! That means a lot to us that you remain loyal to MAD!! Thanks again for the 5 STAR REVIEW!! We appreciate you!!

The Best Experience Ever!

I have never bought a vehicle so quick! We told our salesman, Brian, what we were looking for and within two hours we were driving away in our new vehicle! What more could you ask for! Thanks, MAD!

Dealer response

Thank-You Melody!! Thanks for the awesome review!! MAD and Hill are happy your experience was 5 Star!!