The Sunbury Motor Company

New (570) 884-5068 (570) 884-5068
Used (570) 884-5082 (570) 884-5082
Service (570) 884-5198 (570) 884-5198

(1,028 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great dealership to work with!

Worked with Jason F. from start to finish! Everyone at the dealership was friendly and answered all of my (many) questions without pushing me to make a purchase. I test drove a car I was interested in and came back almost a week later for purchase after looking around. They never pushed me into looking at vehicles outside of the price range I had set for myself. I would 10/10 recommend them in the future to friends and family.

Dealer response

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Overall experience was GREAT!

Everything about our experience with buying our Kia Carnival was great! Mike kept me in the loop during the whole process and him and Alfonso made it quick and easy! 10/10 would recommend to anyone!

Looking For A New F 150?

Great communication over internet. Clean up to date dealership. NO PRESSURE SALES TEAM! Very fair trade in pricing. Fast courteous business manager (paperwork). Great service department, with Quick Lane. Give SMC a try!

Bought a Hyundai Kona! Love it!

Salesman was great. Jason knew the vehicle very well. I was really impressed with the warranty and all the perks the vehicle comes with. Anybody looking for a new vehicle would be crazy not to look into the Hyundai. I shopped around quite a few dealers looking at different types of SUV's and The Hyundai just blew them out of the water in almost every category.

Looking for an SUV

Dealt with Ian and as always He was great to deal with! Been with SMC for several vehicles now and we have never been disappointed. From the sales staff and financial folks and the the service department; They are all good to work with!!

Cindy

Mike Stasney - excellent salesperson! Enjoyed the vast inventory, no pressure, had time to peruse chosen vehicle, Mike explained in detail the ioniq hybrid system, warranty, etc. Happy with my purchase.

Dealer response

Hello Cindy, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Great service

I went to selinsgrove Kia looking for something new and easy on gas. Mike helped me from the time I got there til the end when I was ready to drive off the lot. Even when I changed my mind and wanted a different color he did a great job to get me what I wanted. Definitely will go back there when I need a knew car and will refer my friends to mike. I can’t thank him enough.

Excellent Experience

Have been a customer of Sunbury Motors for over 30 years and our family has purchased 10 vehicles over that time. Excellent company. Highly recommend.

Hyundai

Best car shopping experience I have ever had. I would highly recommend. They went above and beyond. If your looking for a car go see amber she's the best.

Dealer response

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Great New Car Experience

Arranged a deal for a new F-150 King Ranch via the Internet and the salesman was very responsive and very helpful. Had all of the paperwork ready to go when we arrived. Great experience.

Dealer response

Jason, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!