The Sunbury Motor Company

New (570) 884-5068 (570) 884-5068
Used (570) 884-5082 (570) 884-5082
Service (570) 884-5198 (570) 884-5198

(1,028 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Kyle Alexander helped us to purchase! 2 Thumbs up!

The whole buying process was very easy. I would absolutely purchase a vehicle here again. From initial test drive to financing to purchase, the experience was a good one.

Mister

Sunbury Motor company provided me with great customer service. Their staff met my needs with excellent communications and they met all my expectations of a smooth sale process.

Dealer response

Drew, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Got my Car

Everyone was very Friendly and helpful and we love our new used car. A dealers and sales people. Will recommend to others. Got just what we were looking for.

2020 Ford Escape.

I purchased a 2020 Ford Escape from salesman Mark Sutsko. He is an excellent salesman, explained everything in detail throughout the whole process. The entire staff at Sunbury Motors was very friendly and very helpful.

Highly recommend SMC!

Knowledgeable, courteous, attentive staff from start to finish. There is a wide variety of clean, quality cars both new and pre-owned available. The selection of vehicles combined with no pressure salespeople makes the car buying experience at Sunbury Motors a pleasure! Aaron at the SMC-Hyundai location was my salesman. He's a class act and I highly recommend him.

Purchase of New Car

Very Good. This is the second car I bought from this dealership . Excellent customer service . Ashley was great to work with. She gave me a great deal .

HR Director

My wife and i have made many new vehicle purchases throughout our lifetimes, (all Fords), but this was by far the easiest one! I usually look forward to the "negotiating process", but honestly, the salesperson, Alicia, came back with the price i had in mind before i walked in the door. Having done my homework regarding my trade-in, etc., I knew it was a fair offer without the need to go back-and-forth.

Hyundai

They had the vehicle we were looking for. Sales person Amber was very accommodating. Everything was explained clearly. We were able to pick up the vehicle when we wanted it. Very satisfied.

Dealer response

Hi Charles! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Great salesman and great car!!

Very nice salesman, very courteous people! Love the car, found it online and drove to dealership to buy it, did not disappoint. Thank you all

Flawless car shopping experience

Amber made our used car buying experience a breeze. Extremely helpful and flawless throughout the entire process. Will definitely recommend others for their new/used car needs. We will definitely be a return customer.

Dealer response

Hello, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Thanks for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!