Crossroads Hyundai of Loveland

New (877) 830-9162 (877) 830-9162
Used (877) 828-6947 (877) 828-6947
Service (877) 834-7735 (877) 834-7735

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

I would give them zero stars if possible. It was by far...

I would give them zero stars if possible. It was by far the worst experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. They bait and switch ($300 for nitrous in my tires? $700 "delivery" fee?"). When confronted, they threatened to report my purchased vehicle stolen knowing I was a stay-at-home mom with 3 children and a husband working out of town. The owner is a weasel who tricks his salesmen into thinking they're being honest. It is 3 months later and we still cannot register my vehicle as they refuse to return our calls to get a copy of the bill of sale. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!!

Best Dealership around

Crossroads Hyundai is the bomb! Friendly staff and a fantastic selection of cars! Definitely recommend!

4.2

Purchased our second car from Crossroads Hyundai today....

Purchased our second car from Crossroads Hyundai today. While buying a car always is stressful, they were willing to negotiate the price to an acceptable deal for both of us. We are happy with our purchase and the we were treated. As with any major purchase, read your docs to avoid any confusion, and be sure you are signing what you agreed to. I will once again be happy to tell anyone who asks where I purchased my New Hyundai Tucson.

I found exactly what i was looking for

I found exactly what I was looking for and they treated me great and got me in and out in a timely manner. I will be seeing them for my next vehicle.

1.7

Lots of dealer add ons

Nice new facilities, but it ends there. Our salesman, Richard was very nice but there were lots of dealer add ons like $600 dealer prep, nitrogen filled tires $160, and a $5,000, yes, $5,000 “market adjustment”! They advertised a “free accessory on the car” if we would come down and buy the car then said we could choose from a key-chain or a pen! How is that “on the car”? Then we were told the car we were buying had hail damage and no adjustment was offered for that! We gave up, went to another dealership and bought the same model without all those add ons or hail damage.

1.5

No integrity, undercover bait and switch dealer

To say that our experience here was disappointing would be an understatement. We purchased a used car from Hyundai Crossroads, it is a used vehicle so we had expected to be fixing stuff. Our salesman was absolutely awesome his name is Michael. Well anyways before we got to our home in Greeley the tire monitoring system light came on. 7 days later I was driving on the highway and lost steering capabilities. I was able to get my car to my grandmother's house. I kept trying to get ahold of the dealership to see if there was any kind of warranty after leaving voicemails for two days and not getting any calls back my husband and I went into the building during this visit two salesmen Tyler and Michael said they would check to see if it was covered... Come back and say it's covered. So we walked over to schedule appointment the service guy was so rude and condescending. Saying it's not under warranty. So my husband asked how is it the salesmen tell us different..... Then we went and got Michael , he came and personally spoke with the service guy and then the service guy said oh yes now I understand. We were okay paying for a fix but if it wasn't covered we were just going to have our own mechanic fix it. So taking the three of them by their words we had it towed to the shop.... Once again sat there for two days , get a call that it isn't covered so again my husband goes in. Michael was not there but Tyler and serviceman were, both denied ever telling us that it was covered, which is outright lie Michael literally said twice "so it'll be no cost to you, no worries" Like I said we were fine paying but the rudeness and disrespect and outright lying shows they have a severe lack of integrity at this facility. I would not recommend them and we ended up having our car towed from their facility to another mechanic because I don't want my money going towards a business so corrupt and willing to screw people dying times like this. So unfortunate because there are a couple helpful people there Michael and Clinton helped alot. Left a message for the general manager but I doubt I will hear back. I would say this is an undercover bate and switch dealership.

1.0

To say that our experience here was disappointing would...

Got a great price on the car I wanted.

I bought a 2017 Honda Pilot 2 weeks ago. The car is in great condition (checked by my mechanic) and got a great price. Best car deal where everyone was wearing a mask.

Test drive

I went to this dealer to test drive a Kona EV for my daughter and her husband. They were looking to purchase an EV but lived out of state. I did communicate with their on line sales rep. Who suggested I visit the dealership for a test drive. My wife and I went in there on a Saturday afternoon this past October. When we arrived I was informed that the online sales rep was not in. We asked if anyone was free to help us. After a few minutes a sales rep came and talked to us. He was totally disinterested. We had to prod him for information. Finally, I asked to take a test drive. He brought the car up, it was dirty on the outside and inside. I asked if I could have the key to take a spin and he asked; oh you want to drive it? Anyway after the drive we asked about pricing and what finance options were available. He fumbled around and gave us some rough numbers but wouldn’t write any of it down. As we were leaving I gave him a form for a $50.00 Visa card for test during a vehicle. We never received the Visa card. Sadly my daughter and her husband went out and purchased a Nissan Leaf after we told them what happened.

Rip off

Go to Crossroads if you want to be ripped off. I was a loyal Crossroads customer. My family has purchased 6 vehicles from them over the past decade. On sale 6, Crossroads marked up the vehicle price in the back room by $1300 over the internet advertised price. This is bait and switch. Crossroads Hyundai has lost any integrity they ever had. Take your business elsewhere