Audi Denver

Friday 7:00am–12:00am 8:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(303) 795-1100 (303) 795-1100

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Buy the a4

Bill was awesome and friendly and took time went though the car features and had Jone and laughs

Dealer response

We love to hear that you enjoyed working with Bill, Randy! Thank you so much for rating and reviewing Audi Denver.

Audi Denver Used Car Purchase

Everyone was very nice and helpful. Showroom was great and the customer waiting area is very comfortable. Great experience all around!

Dealer response

Hi Karen - We are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit to Audi Denver! We appreciate your positive feedback about our service and facilities. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

1.0

Denver Audi Command and Control Division

Lack of response for repair that was caused by sub standard cosmetic repair prior to sale that dealership was responsible for, as outlined in sale agreement.

Dealer response

Larry - I'm sorry to hear that we didn't earn your five stars. We want the best for our customers and I would like to discuss this with you further to see what I can do to help. If you're interested, would you please give me a call? Thank you, Ryan Reynolds - Service Manager - 303-734-2707

Review of Errol Wade and Audi dealership

Errol Wade was Great! From the moment I walked in the door he was a knowledgeable guide who worked hard to make sure I got the car with features I wanted at a price I wanted. I had done my on-line research, but my experience with Mr. Wade sold me on the value of having in store assistance to make sure what I thought I wanted matched what I was really looking for. Plus he made the whole experience fun. Special Thank you Errol Gail Johnson

Dealer response

Hi Gail - It makes our day to hear that Errol guided you through the buying process with knowledgeable service and helped you get into the right car at the right price. Congratulations from all of us at Audi Denver! We are grateful for your business and positive review.

Great service!!!

We had a great experience, very knowledgeable and helpful.

Dealer response

Thank you for being our guest at Audi Denver, Lori. We are grateful for the opportunity to earn your business.

Purchase of New Car

The Purchase of our new Audi Q5 was an excellent experience and the dealership was very inviting and very attentive to what we were looking for. Gosia our salesperson was a joy to work with and very knowledgeable and helpful in the process so we could decide on which vehicle would be the best for our needs. We would definitely recommend Audi Denver to our friends. Thanks again and we love the vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind review of Audi Denver. We are thrilled you are loving your new Audi Q5! It is terrific to read your compliments about Gosia on our team and the excellent customer service she showed you throughout your car-buying process. Thank you for your recommendation to your friends as well! Hope to see you again soon!

Audi of Denver

Mrs. Betancourt was excellent to be with. She was very knowledgeable about the car we were looking at. She was so patient with us in explaining all features of the car. We will recommend her as a great salesperson.

Dealer response

Tee, thank you for the kind words and for recommending Mrs. Betancourt. Thank you for being our guest here at Audi Denver!

Excellent service department

I live in Eagle CO, a short 30 minute drive to Glenwood Audi and I drive all the way to Littleton to service my Audi S8 with you because your service department is the best I have ever experienced. It is done right the first time and you never give excuses. Thank you Audi Denver. You have earned my business forever. Jeffrey Cloonan

Dealer response

Hi Jeffrey - It means the world to us that you take the drive out to visit us at Audi Denver for your service needs! We are so glad that you can trust our team to take the best care of your Audi S8. Thank you very much for your continued support!

Broker/Founder

We needed to get a dead battery replaced. Our normal Service Consultant, Stanley Walters, who has always done a great job in servicing us, was on vacation and Bill Doud was assigned to us in Stanley's absence. Bill did not get our car from the towing company until about 1:30pm that afternoon, August 7. We told him that my wife had appointments starting early the next day, and would need to have use of the car if at all possible. He said he would get the battery installed and we could pick up the car that same day. He kept us informed during the course of the afternoon and let us know as soon as the car was ready for pickup. We were very pleased with Bill's service; he was professional but also pleasant, caring, friendly, and most importantly, he got the car back to us the same day that it was brought in!

Dealer response

Jim, thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review of our service team here at Audi Denver. Professional, pleasant, caring and friendly are all wonderful compliments of Bill's customer service. Thank you for being a loyal customer - we look forward to seeing you next time.

Nate in Service and his team are A

I took my 2016 A4 into Nate in service to address a small rattle in or around my steering column. They absolutely tackled the issue, found it and fixed it, even after discovering it was a fairly complicated procedure to repair. Their professionalism, communication and service delivery were exceptional from beginning to end. I couldnt be happier with their service and the repair.

Dealer response

Hi Aaron! Thank you for your review of Audi Denver. We are so pleased to read we were able to repair your Audi A4's rattle problem quickly and that you left a happy customer. That is music to our ears! Hope to see you again soon and have a great day!