W.I. Simonson Inc.

451 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 18, 2020

I recently leased a Mercedes Benz GLC 300 at Simonson. The sales rep, Hutch, was an absolute pleasure to work with. I initially planned on buying a certified... pre-owned, however, the selection was somewhat limited, so he showed me a 2020 model, which had nice upgrades such as an enhanced MBUX system, (standard) LED lights, etc. Hutch asked me what I was looking for in a GLC, like color, sunroof, etc. He then searched the inventory in SoCal, and found the exact car that I wanted. I picked it up a few days later, and I am thrilled with the car. The Finance Manager, Tiffani, was also a pleasure to work with. Buying cars can be stressful, but this experience was great. I would unequivocally recommend buying a car at Simonson from Hutch.

Glen M, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you so much again for your kind words and this won...derful review! We hope you have a great day, and enjoy your GLC 300!

January 13, 2020

Very unaccountable and unable to fulfill any agreements. Do not let "friendliness" fool you for their bad business practices. After sale was made for out... of state purchase there has been no communication or effort to help with registering my vehicle as I was required to go through their third party, the papers were never sent so plates were delayed. I ended up finding out myself through the third party they use, and worked around the process myself with no assistance from the dealer. After the sale was made they didn't care about any other communication with me to finalize papers. In addition, the car was said to have gone through their "Sonic" precertification testing, but when I received the car, there was barely any engine oil in the vehicle. Weeks after purchase, still no communication after multiple calls over weeks. Company also charged me $200 incorrectly on the loan and said would reimburse me via check in Oct 2019, it has been 3 months and still no check. They keep saying they will work on it but have not done anything. All their managers hide behind the sales team and have 0 accountability. Repored to BBB to make sure future customers are aware. Be cautious as they are over friendly but do not deliver results

Charles V, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. When you have... an opportunity, please reach out to us at (855) 677-2690 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

• September 4, 2018

Excellent Mr Mazratian was outstanding in all steps. And the call the next day his day off was very much appreciated

Hi Roger Marley, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wi...shes, W.I. Simonson Mercedes Benz

January 10, 2020

It took too long ,into the 3rd week to discover it was a faulty key.

Hi Janet Schell thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We regret that you weren't satisfied with your experience. We hope you... will give us another chance. Please call us at (855) 677-2690 so we can work towards a solution. Thank you and have a great day.

January 8, 2020

I got G550 , Michelle is helped me out .She is very professional and friendly.

Kamarvir Singh, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at W.I. Simonson Mercedes-Benz! We are alway...s more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

January 5, 2020

Marcus and Allan are just great people to deal with .

Hi Grant Perryman, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at W.I. Simonson Mercedes-Benz. We're happy we could meet your expectations!... We hope to see you soon!

January 3, 2020

I visited W. I. Simonson because I pondered buying a new car. Brian Lane, sales, chose one particular car after listening carefully to my expectations.... I test drove the 2020 Lunar Blue coupe loaded with every package. It delighted me. Brian provided excellent reasons to consider buying the car. I slept on it overnight and returned the next afternoon to take a second look, and I drove away in my new car. W. I. Simonson inspires absolute confidence every step (mile) of the way--efficient and professional with kind, courteous treatment by every team member there.

Delighted Owner, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at W.I. Simonson Mercedes-Benz. If... you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

December 30, 2019

Beautifully decorated place. Very Prrofessional and welcoming greeting

Hi Mina Karoon, thank you so much for your positive comments about W.I. Simonson Mercedes-Benz! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

December 29, 2019

THIS PLACE WILL ROB YOU OF YOUR CASH AND TREAT YOU LIKE TRASH. I had never bought a car alone prior to this experience. I walked in there with an open... mind and not too much knowledge about the purchasing process. I am a 26 yr old female and put a lot of trust in the employees of this dealership. Not only did they capitalize on my trusting nature, they continuously were UNHELPFUL and UNINFORMATIVE after I financed a 37 THOUSAND DOLLAR CAR. This place will prey on you if you are a trusting new buyer that is going to a dealership thinking they are there to help you. WI Simonson Mercedes Benz of Santa Monica is there TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN... If you are a first time car buyer that wants to get ripped off feel free to do that there. NEVER GOING BACK OR RECOMMENDING ANYONE *** ESPECIALLY A WOMEN *** HERE! EVER!

Laura K, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. We appreciate you bringing this experience to our... attention. If you are willing, please contact us at (855) 677-2690 so we can work towards a resolution. We look forward to hearing from you.

December 29, 2019

Buying process and negotiation with Frank Saladi was very pleasant. Both sides gave a little and got a little. Financing lady was not very friendly and... acted ?cold? after I told her I didn?t want any warranty or extras.

Hello Richard Silagy, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us... a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!