W.I. Simonson Inc.

397 reviews

• September 4, 2018

Excellent Mr Mazratian was outstanding in all steps. And the call the next day his day off was very much appreciated

Hi Roger Marley, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wi...shes, W.I. Simonson Mercedes Benz

November 9, 2018

Tony Young - always friendly, always helpful, always does a great job!

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or... stop by. Have an awesome day!

October 31, 2018

I was visiting and was in an accident. There was a miscommunication and the way it was handled by one of the service representatives was unprofessional... and harassing. I have been a patron of Mercedes for over 12 years and I am very disappointed with this dealership. However the repair garage in Long Beach that they contract to was superb. Very happy with the repairs.

October 29, 2018

Great service. Nice people. Shuttle home. Neat and on time

October 16, 2018

My visit this time was for VIN and Milage verification only. Everyone was attentive and courteous to my request. I did purchase my vehicle from this dealer... and have had it serviced there too, the attention and care is always excellent.

Luis Otero, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

October 8, 2018

Volkan Sener is always helpful and responds in a timely manner.

Hi Liza Vismanos, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

October 5, 2018

Very easy and smooth. The staff quickly processed everything and I was in and out within an hour.

Naoko Sato-barre, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at W.I. Simonson Mercedes Benz. If you ev...er need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 27, 2018

I just got the second flat tire on a new eClass in the last 12 months. I ordered a tire for $250 on amazon, but couldnt wait for delivery. i called into... the service center and they told me they have the tire in stock. i show up and no one helps me for 20 minutes. then a service person comes to help and has me sit at his desk for another 20 minutes. finally he comes back and says they have the tire but now their technicians have left for the day! then i ask to let me just purchase the tire and go have it installed somewhere else. They have me pay and after waiting another 10 minutes, they bring me the tire but it's the wrong size! i let them know and they come back saying they actually dont have my size in stock! on top of everything else, they rip me off by charging me almost $400 for something amazon sells for almost half the price! What a joke!

September 22, 2018

Very poor customer service. My car went in for normal check up. They kept the car for 5 days ~ never called me until the fourth day, when I started calling... the service department. Service representative did not return any of my phone calls. Had to get the Service Manager involved. He called on the fourth night at 5:30 p.m. Called again several times on the fifth day ~ again had to get the Service Manager involved. Repair charges over the estimated amount ~ no one ever called me with the additional charges, which, by law, they have to do. Will find another mechanic who handles German cars or find another dealership who can be more customer service-aware. Other W.I. Simonson customers have told me the service level has plummeted drastically.

September 20, 2018

I realized a long time ago that once you are done with buying or leasing a car, you are dealing with the service dept. from then on. I have been very happy... with Tim as my service rep. and of course Jason who is a terrific manager.

Ladan Kalili, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We hope you have a great day!