440 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of W.I. Simonson Inc. from DealerRater.com
  • Perfect dealership choice.

Steven, thanks for the great review!

Everything was very professional and customer-oriented. The sales person was excellent. He was definitely a factor in our decision to lease the new car from this dealership.

Steven, thanks for the great review!

• service at simonson

as always thank you for a perfectly positive experience!

as always thank you for a perfectly positive experience!

• Ron Graham

Andy A was accommodating, professional and he responded to my question promptly.

Ronald, thanks for leaving us this 5-star rating, we are happy to hear that Andy was helpful!

• Teri Ernst

Derrick always does a great job. The service was great as usual , my car was nice and clean when I picked it up. Thank You !

Hello there, Teri! It's awesome to hear that Derrick is hard at work and responsible for happy customers. Thanks so much for the rating and for the feedback. We hope to see you soon!

• BEST MERCEDES DEALERSHIP IN CALIFORNIA!!!

My entire experience from beginning to end was fantastic. Marcus Jerry is amazing, and I will be bringing my Dad to buy another Benz from him in August. I strongly recommend this dealership. Go take a visit. You won't be disappointed..

Thanks for such a kind review, Jonathan! We are pleased to hear that you had such a fantastic time with us and we look forward to helping your dad this month! See you soon!

• Service repairs

Very friendly and professionally ,Tim Hernandez was very helpful.

Manuel, we appreciate the great review. We're happy to hear you had a friendly and professional experience with Tim!

Very friendly and professionally ,Tim Hernandez was very helpful.

• Sl550 "b" service

The only issue was the car was not ready on time and nobody called me when it finally was ready. The service staff and advisors were very professional and the facility is first class.

Michael, thank you for taking time out of your day to tell us about your experience. We apolgoize that your repairs were not completed on time but we are so glad that the staff provided you with a professional experience. We hope you have a wonderful day, please come back soon!

• Excellent Service

Starts from the service advisor Reynaldo and all of his coworkers are absolutely amazing. Excellent service!

Rodney, we sincerely appreciate your feedback on the excellent service that our staff provided to you! We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit with us and we hope you have a wonderful day!

• Owner

Great customer service. Everything was done as I was told

Thanks for sharing your experience, we are proud to offer 5-star service!

Great customer service. Everything was done as I was told

Thanks for sharing your experience, we are proud to offer 5-star service!

• Best customer service

My service advisor Andy did an amazing job keeping me updated every step of the way and had my car done in no time. I drive 2017 AMG GT and I am happy to bring it to W.I. Mercedes Benz for services.