Georgia Luxury Cars

Saturday Closed 10:00am–8:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(678) 581-4046 (678) 581-4046

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Experience

Eddie was awesome!!! No pressure, he allowed me to take my time and really get a feel for what I liked. Which made my car buying experience less stressful. I love my new bmw!!!

Great car and dealership

Eddie is definitely the person to go see. I called and inquired about what vehicle I was looking for and that same day and he delivered. The process was quick and painless. I bought a 2015 BMW X5. The vehicle is super nice and on point. Great customer service skills, great dealership. Definitely a nice place to purchase a luxury vehicle. Highly recommend.

Thank you for the positive review. Please come and visit us again. -GLC

Great place to buy a car

Just pitched a 2015 BMW X5. I got a great car with a great price. The sell person was great and very professional go see Eddie. I will definitely buy another car from this dealership

1.0

Buyer beware stay farway from this place

I bought a car there 3 months ago still have not gotten my car told me they were going to fix the issue. Only to just rest my check engine light.

Dealer response

Hi Jd, I apologize about your experience with GLC. I also apologize for the delay of this response.

Vance was awesome!!!

Vance was a lot of help. He is a great worker and did everything he could to help me. He explained everything and was trustworthy. Awesome guy! I will definitely recommend him to others.

Jocelyn Lopez

Laurence was awesome. I had a good experience buying my car here and would recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you for the awesome review! We hope to service you again in the future.

Ask for Vance!

Vance was so patient, he spent the whole afternoon with me going across the city to have the vehicle inspected at the dealer I wanted. So pleasant and professional. Ask for him

Dealer response

We are so happy to hear of your pleasant buying experience with Vance. Be sure to come back to see us for your future buying needs.

Cummings

When to Georgia Luxury Cars to purchase a Z4 saw a beautiful 3series Lawrence was very helpful in assisting me. Thumbs up to Georgia Luxury Cars.

Dealer response

Awesome! Thank you for being a valued customer.

walls

Larwrence with Georgia Luxury cars was great. We were in and out with a new car for our son in no time. Thanks for the great work!

Dealer response

Thank you for the review. We hope see you again in the future.

Karla

When to look for a car stopped by Georgia Luxury Cars. Lawrence came out to assist me and my family . He helped us find the perfect car for me & my family. I highly recommend Lawrence & GLC.

Thank you!