Georgia Luxury Cars

Saturday Closed 10:00am–8:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(678) 581-4046 (678) 581-4046

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

crystal berry

Lawrence was very helpful, very kind & knowledgeable about the care of cars as well, excellent place to buy a car, i'll be back.

Dealer response

Thank you for being a valued customer. We appreciate your business.

Vance= professionalism & excellent service

Sales person, Vance, professionalism and excellent customer service made the sale! Thank you for the prompt transaction!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for being a customer of Georgia Luxury Cars, be sure to come back for your future buying needs.

Eric and Lindsay Lewis

We drove 2 and 1/2 hours looking for that special car. We called ahead and Lawrence was extremely helpful and energetic and assisted us in ensuring the car we were looking at was still there. When we arrived Shannon step in to help since Lawrence was unavailable. They were both genuine and sincere and knowledgeable about the car we were interested in. I would recommend them to my friends and see myself coming back to buy from them again in the future.

Dealer response

Thank you for being a customer and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Eric & Lindsay Lewis

Wonderful experience. We spoke to Lawrence on the phone since we live 2 and half hours away to make sure the car we wanted to see was still in stock. He was wonderful and set a time for us to meet. When we arrived Lawrence was busy and asked Shannon to help us. He was great and made us feel at home and appreciated. Over the next several hours both Lawrence and Shannon took every effort to make sure we were well taken care of. As it turned out My husband saw a car her was interested in and we bought 2 cars from them today. Been an awesome experience. We appreciate you guys !!!

Thank you!

Purchased a BMW 650i Xdrive

Excellent customer service and experience. Buying made easy! Lawrence and Hugh are complete professionals. I highly recommend Georgia Luxury Cars for your next premium car.

Ministries

Was in the market for a new car went to Georgia Luxury Cars. Lawrence was very helpful in buying needs. I love my Bentley.

Good cars, good service, good deals

Came in looking for a BMW SUV. Lawrence was very helpful in answering my questions and helping find the right car for me. Financing and the whole process was very easy from start to finish. Definitely recommend.

Lawrence

Lawrence was extremely helpful throughout the entire buying process and during the time after I had already bought the car. Any time I call the dealer, Lawrence is the one to help me out and he always takes good care. I would definitely do business with him in the future.

Joseph

It's an honor to write a review regarding the purchase of my RollsRoyce..I had he pleasure to deal with Lawrence as my sales agent..his knowledge,expirence and honesty was just an overwhelming breath of fresh air..the entire purchase was transacted by telephone...at no time was I misled or misguided..I put my full trust in lawrence..everything that he explained to me regarding the car was true and accurate..he also was most helpful regarding the transportation ..I am now in pocesation of the car and everything that was stated was perfect..

car buying

went to Georgia luxury cars today and the staff was amazing especially Lawrence who helped us find a car we wanted and at a great price. Georgia luxury cars is highly recommended.