Central Valley Nissan

Sunday Closed 9:00am–7:00pm
New (209) 390-1768 (209) 390-1768
Used (209) 390-4597 (209) 390-4597
Service (209) 390-1759 (209) 390-1759

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

A very enjoyable experience.

After researching online, i narrowed my search of what I vehicle(s) I was interested in looking at. I notified Central Valley Nissan and made an appointment. Upon arriving, I saw that they had pulled the 3 trucks and had them ready for a test drive. After deciding which truck I wanted, we went in to work on the deal. Everything was done in a honest and professional manner. There were no hidden cost and/or charges. Everything was explained accurately and clearly up front. The process was completed in a timely manner. The whole experience was very enjoyable.

Dealer response

Hi Dave, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Juan Zendejas was very respectful and informative.

Juan Zendejas was very respectful and informative. He answered all the questions we had. Overall it was a great experience and I would highly recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Hi Jreyes9599, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Jose Ceja provided awesome service!

Awesome customer Service! Jose Ceja was very informative and made buying process an easy one. I love my new car. I really recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Hi Sandra, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Great service

Leslie was awesome, very helpful! She was able to find us a car and delivered fast and great customer service. Financing was detailed and fast.

Dealer response

Hi Mmuniz, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Great experience!

Leslie Gonzalez gave me awesome service on buying my new car. In fact all of the personnel involved were great. Don't hesitate to check out this dealership!

Dealer response

Hi Jeanie, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Felipe was very helpful and made the sale as easy as

Felipe was very helpful and made the sale as easy as possible. Super pleased with the service.

Look for Pete

I had a wonderful experience purchasing a used vehicle. The process was stress free and pleasant. Peter was very thorough and knowledgeable. He was able to find me a vehicle that suited my needs.

Dealer response

Hi Joe, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Best customer service

Héctor has been amazing,Always been helpful, attentive and patient with me and my family. I have bought several vehicles from him in the past and will continue on in the future at Central Valley Nissan.

Dealer response

Hi Avigail, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Excelente atención y servicio.

Excelente atención y servicio. Ambiente agradable para tomar buenas decisiones y mención especial para Martin Lopez quien nos atendió amablemente.

Dealer response

Ruben, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our Feel Good Automotive shopping experience!

Best car purchase

Very very helpful staff and amazing service. Peter was an amazing worker he did great job and helped us a lot. 10/10 very recommended place.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review us!