Central Valley Nissan

Sunday Closed 9:00am–7:00pm
New (209) 390-1768 (209) 390-1768
Used (209) 390-4597 (209) 390-4597
Service (209) 390-1759 (209) 390-1759

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.3

Nissan Sentra SV

We went to lease a Nissan during late Sunday afternoon. All staff respectful, helpful, willing to help and negotiate, stayed even after office closed to provide service. Jose Ceja the sales specialist was very helpful and patient. We like the car. Their offers about services was informative.

Dealer response

Hi Edward, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you so much for your feedback. We hope you have a great day!

Went in for Used, drove off in a Brand New Car!

Had a last minute, immediate need for a vehicle to get to work. Peter and his team made it work so that I got a brand new car and still made it to work on time the same day! Went in to see a used car and was able to get a brand new Nissan! This team is amazing! Thank you So much for prioritizing my situation to help me continue on with my day SEAMLESSLY! So Amazing! Thank you!!!

Dealer response

Hi Tiffany, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for the great review!

Altima

Hector Herrera did a great job. He was kind and not pushy. He allowed us to make our own decision. We appreciate not being followed around.

Dealer response

Hi Susanne, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

Nissan truck

Easy process. Made buying my first car just a relaxing experience. Really glad I choose to go with Nissan today and I’m excited to return my services with Associate Hector again !

Dealer response

Hi Beatriz Ramirez, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

GMC pickup

Everyone was very helpful and very nice and pleasant. I dealt with hector herrera and couldn’t have ask for a better salesman Friendly informative caring all around great experience

New car!!!

I had a very good experience with Andrea she was not pushy at all and she help me through the whole process I really appreciate it her.

Dealer response

Hi Patricia, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

The personal is friendly and humberto was professional,...

The personal is friendly and humberto was professional, respectful and friendly I'm totally satisfied with my choice of buying a truck from them. I definitely recommend this dealer and humberto.

Dealer response

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

4.2

Andrea Martinz, is awesome salesperson she made my visit...

Andrea Martinz, is awesome salesperson she made my visit good. I want to thank Central Valley Nissan for having UB, for picking me up and bring me to the dealership. Only thing I had a problem with is process was to long.

Dealer response

Bought my very first car here. They were all friendly....

Bought my very first car here. They were all friendly. They also spoke Spanish which is a plus when trying to explain to your mom and dad about the car.

Dealer response

Hi Eva C, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

????? I don't understand what this is

Everything was great except the time it took to complete the purchase... 4 1/2 hours it too long. I liked that this was a very low-pressure sales process.