Central Valley Nissan

Sunday Closed 9:00am–7:00pm
New (209) 390-1768 (209) 390-1768
Used (209) 390-4597 (209) 390-4597
Service (209) 390-1759 (209) 390-1759

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent service

Thank you to Juan Zendejas who provided use with excellent service and help us find our brand new 2022 Nissan Frontier at Central Valley Nissan

Dealer response

Hi Jose, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Customer service is exceptional! Jerry was the best...

Customer service is exceptional! Jerry was the best salesman!! This is my third new car from Central Valley Nissan. They’re the BEST!!

Dealer response

Margaret, thank you for taking the time to review our Feel Good Automotive shopping experience!

Best car buying experience

Pete and Neal took care of us as soon as we walked in . They went above and beyond to insure we had a great experience in buying our new vehicle. We highly recommend everyone come see Peter. Teresa was also a big help

Dealer response

Rosemary, thank you for taking the time to review our Feel Good Automotive shopping experience!

Best Dealership I’ve Been To!

Worked with Hector from beginning to end, definitely buying from him again! Knows his cars in and out! Got the wife and I a great deal!

Dealer response

Hi Ruben, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Great place to buy a car from good employees!!!!!!

Martin Lopez helped us out with exactly what we were looking for thank you for being kind and attentive! Great employee’s and awesome cars! Thank you guys

Dealer response

Hi Griselda, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

My 2016 Nissan Altima was approaching 100,000 miles and...

My 2016 Nissan Altima was approaching 100,000 miles and I'd been thinking of trading it in on a newer used car. Kim Ricci was amazing and extremely helpful. She asked what I was looking for and then emailed me links to vehicles that were available. After looking them all over, I chose a 2020 Nissan Rogue. She had the paperwork drawn up and then Juan Zendejas delivered the Rogue to my house where the paperwork was signed and my Altima taken away as a trade in. The whole process was so easy.

Dealer response

Hi Jc, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

This dealership its awesome 👌 the guys name is javier...

This dealership its awesome 👌 the guys name is javier its awesome and cool guy and and very friendly thanku soo much 😊

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Jose is amazing guy is a very professional person and...

Jose is amazing guy is a very professional person and help us to find the right car and very friendly, we are so happy with our nw car.Thank you Jose

Dealer response

Hi , we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Shout out to Laura Sanchez and Ignacio Lopez for a great...

Shout out to Laura Sanchez and Ignacio Lopez for a great experience buying my car

Dealer response

Andrea, thank you for taking the time to review our Feel Good Automotive shopping experience!

Dealer response

Hi Andrea, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Great service and info explanation. Hector Herrera helped...

Great service and info explanation. Hector Herrera helped me through the whole process with great enthusiasm. I’m leaving the dealership fully satisfied with the whole experience

Dealer response

Dtapia, thank you for taking the time to review our Feel Good Automotive shopping experience!