Central Valley Nissan

Sunday Closed 9:00am–7:00pm
New (209) 390-1768 (209) 390-1768
Used (209) 390-4597 (209) 390-4597
Service (209) 390-1759 (209) 390-1759

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

thanking Juan Zendejas and Central valley Nissan

I would love to thank Juan Zendejas for helping me buy my car, he went out of his way do make Sure that I was comfortable with my Purchase, he asked the right question and had great Communication skills, he was patient with me the whole time. If it wasn’t for him I would not have the car I have today. I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a car in the Central Valley area to get in contact with him at Central Valley Nissan

Dealer response

Hi Justice, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Excelent service

Jose Ceja was a GREAT PERSON!! he had a good knowledge and I didn’t Feel pressured to buy at the end he explained everything about the car and also show the dealer facilities...

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

The salesperson was very helpful and guided me through...

The salesperson was very helpful and guided me through the car buying process in a very professional and friendly manner. I will definitely recommend them.

Dealer response

Hi Jorge, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Very friendly and fast service appreciated the concerns...

Very friendly and fast service appreciated the concerns we had were addressed . Enjoyed the perks of a full gas tank and wash once car was purchased !

Dealer response

Excellent service in purchasing a vehicle. The transfer...

Excellent service in purchasing a vehicle. The transfer was fast and went without any problems. The dealer sales person Andrea Martinez was very personable, experienced and quite efficient.

I love this Rogue!

Central Valley Nissan treated us well during the purchase of both our older and new Nissan Rogues. We get our car serviced here every time and it’s always a good experience. I love this new 2021 Rogue SV. Beautiful blue color, lots of power, great safety features. The new model corrected some of the things I didn’t care for in my older version. The cup holders are more easily accessible, the car is a little larger and has a little more pep. They’ve made a great car better.

Dealer response

James, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

James s the old man from Modesto our second car

Great people my salesman Juan was very informative and pleasant to be around we love the car and the service personal I have recommended this dealership to family and friends

Dealer response

I had a very pleasant experience at the Modesto Nissan...

I had a very pleasant experience at the Modesto Nissan dealership. Both Juan and Umberto were very helpful, friendly and professional. No pressure sales! Thank you

Dealer response

Jose ceja was a excellent salesman. He was honest and...

Jose ceja was a excellent salesman. He was honest and calm . No pressure! No hassle ! He was true to his word. Thank you Jose ceja

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

Purchase experience

Andrea was fantastic. She was able to answer all of my questions. I would recomend her to any one needing to buy a vehicle. Great job nissan. In modesto ca.

Dealer response

Hi Tracy, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Have a great day!