Hampstead Pre-Owned

Saturday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(410) 702-5115 (410) 702-5115

(1,047 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Hampstead Pre-Owned from DealerRater.

Good experience.

Good experience. Sale people are nice. Service people responded for battery replacement and installed a new battery.

Fast and friendly

Service was fast and friendly. The sales team worked with me to get my payments to where I wanted them after my own bank could not.

JUST WHAT I WANTED !!!

My 1st STOP & I FOUND IT !!! Low miles. Low Price. Great Value ! Excellence in Customer Service! Thank you Wyatt, Jason & Tony !!! See ya on the next go .....

This dealership had a very large selection of vehicles

This dealership had a very large selection of vehicles that were priced Very competitively. CJ was excellent to work with through our buying experience, as was the finance manager. I highly recommend checking this place out!

1.0

Went to buy a car today and found that this dealership is

Went to buy a car today and found that this dealership is a rip off. Will not tell you anything you ask. Slide in every possible fee even having you pay for their dealership warranty. Stay away. Save your money. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. We wasted almost 3 hours and were totally upset. GO ELSEWHERE.

Excellent car at excellent price.

Excellent car at excellent price. The company works to restore the cars, not just slap lipstick on and push the sale. Was so impressed I bought two cars

Leave as family with the greatest experience.

I have just started the process of buying my second vehicle from Hampstead auto. As before I am treated as family, greeted pleasantly by all staff members. Most of their staff still remember me by name and car I bought a year ago. Nothing wrong with the first car I bought I just wanted an upgrade. Joe D. Best person in the world so caring genuine and helpful helped buy my first car. I came in with not so good credit and he worked diligently and kept me abreast every step of the way until he was able to get me financing with the best possible payments. I was treated so good I recommended my brother and he came in the following week to purchase their most expensive suv on their lot and was given the best price possible. We both left with great cars and very happy with a very positive experience I’ve ever had. Now with my new suv I was unsure if I was ready to make the purchase but Joe D went to work and found the best trade in on my car which paid off the remainder of my loan and gave me a couple thousand towards my next car which is the jeep. I could go on forever with all the positive things about hampstead and their staff. Yes I traveled many miles to the dealership and bypass many other dealerships along the way but no other dealership can complete with the service,pricing and knowledge of hampstead auto. My car and suv look tremendous. Even though my car was 8 years old, everyone thought it was brand new and that is because hampstead takes pride in their reconditioning process. They go over everything with a fine tooth comb before they allow you to drive off. I never had to turn back once leaving with my car until I was ready to buy my suv. Joe D allowed me to put a deposit down on the jeep and would hold it until I could complete the down payment. This means so much to me because this shows they look at their buyer as a person and family not a dollar sign. I am so pleased with hampstead auto and their great staff. I am a customer for life.

1.0

Unfortunately, 0 stars is not an option.

Unfortunately, 0 stars is not an option. I purchased a Mitsubishi Outlander in January 2020 from Hampstead pre-owned, an egregious mistake. The guys at Hampstead Preowned are masters of deception. They have a very comfortable, friendly environment which is the most disappointing part of my experience. I thought these guys were family; they made myself feel like such. Hampstead is not family. I accepted my car with a few problems; cracked windshield, minor body & interior damage. I accepted the vehicle due to the signed binding agreement that we had. Hampstead pre-owned promised to repair any of aforementioned problems if they had gotten any worse in 6 months. Prior to purchasing my car, the guys at Hampstead were overly communicative, calling many times every day until the car deal was final. About 2 months later, i made many attempts to get in contact with Hampstead. No one would return my calls. Every time i called for weeks i was told i would get a call back but i would never receive that call. After a few more months i decided to trade-in the trash i was given from Hampstead Pre-owned at the Chevrolet dealer & purchased a brand new Chevy Malibu Hybrid. Best decision ever & i have been happy with my Chevy for two years and counting. Sadly the mainstream dealership is more trustworthy than this local dealership. If you purchase a car here, you will regret it. I try to convince everyone looking for a car that i know to stay far away from Hampstead Pre-owned. They are MASTERS OF DECEPTION. God Bless & good luck on your car buying journey!

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent selection of cars and great prices. Ginger, Justin and the whole staff are great to work with and really car about there customers. I would highly recommend Hampstead Pre-Owned to anyone looking of a high quality used vehicle.

Ginger is honest, personable, knowledgeable, and doesn’t

Ginger is honest, personable, knowledgeable, and doesn’t “sell” the customer. She is just there to provide the best service she can offer.