Hampstead Pre-Owned

154 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• September 17, 2015

My son recently purchased a 2006 Mustang GT from Hampstead Pre-owned. He is in the military and is currently stationed in California. Anthony and Shane... bent over backwards to make the sale happen. They were very patient in waiting for the Credit Union documents to arrive. It is a welcome feeling dealing with no pressure sales and the good old fashion "we will take care of you" attitude this company has. I have purchased many cars from several dealers in the past but these guys by far go above and beyond! They have definitely earned my respect and business.

Matt this review means a lot to me, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write it, but more importantly I would like to thank your son and... all the brave Men and Women in the military for there service. We are so happy that out of all the dealers you could have bought a car from, you chose us. It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with you start to finish. I look forward to all our future dealings, and I hope your son enjoys his new Mustang.

December 6, 2018

Joel was a great sales person. The whole process was very easy and pretty stress free. I would recommend Hampstead Pre-owned to my family and friends

December 3, 2018

I had the best experience at Hampstead Pre-owned….I really wish I would have found them earlier on in my search for a car; not only do they have... such a wide variety of cars…but the best thing is that from the minute you walk into the shop, they treat you like family. I worked with Brian who was so friendly and so easy going. I test drove everything I was interested in…and then test drove again :) He answered all of my questions and just was so incredibly down to earth. They made the process of signing the sale paperwork so seamless and easy. They made sure I understood everything and even made a follow up call to make sure all was going well. I will definitely be recommending them to friends and family and when I am in the market for another vehicle I will be going back to do business with them again. I cannot reiterate enough how fortunate I feel having found this place.

December 2, 2018

I was seeking a used truck and when I went down to look at this truck they did everything they could do to help get me into the truck I did and the customer... service was great

December 2, 2018

I just bought a car from here and had a great experience and everyone was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend buying a car here.

December 2, 2018

Everyone I spoke to was knowledgeable and so helpful without being pushy or salesy. It felt like a friend walking through with you and giving you great... personality advice. The inventory was huge and almost all of the cars there had fewer than 100k miles on them. If it had more, it was a car that is known to last twice as many miles!

December 1, 2018

Hampstead Pre Owned Did Such An Excellent Job Helping With The Purchase Of My New Car. Customer Service Was Great, Employees Are Friendly And They Have... A Big Selection Of Cars.

December 1, 2018

Great experience from sales to service. This is our third car bought from hampstead preowned. Both of my daughters are in crv’s and i purchased a... civic. Quality used cars at very reasonable prices, well done!

November 27, 2018

Excellent customer service and quality vehicles! Second time buyer and would recommend buying a car here to anyone. Quality and service and very friendly... people. Thanks so much for everything!

November 17, 2018

Great local business with an impressive inventory of low mileage used cars. The staff was super friendly, knowledgeable and just down-to-earth. I’ve... recommended this place to everyone I’ve talked to who is looking for a used car. A great experience all around.