Hampstead Pre-Owned

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 10:00am–8:00pm
Saturday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(410) 702-5115 (410) 702-5115

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hampstead Pre-Owned from DealerRater.

JUST WHAT I WANTED !!!

My 1st STOP & I FOUND IT !!! Low miles. Low Price. Great Value ! Excellence in Customer Service! Thank you Wyatt, Jason & Tony !!! See ya on the next go .....

Leave as family with the greatest experience.

I have just started the process of buying my second vehicle from Hampstead auto. As before I am treated as family, greeted pleasantly by all staff members. Most of their staff still remember me by name and car I bought a year ago. Nothing wrong with the first car I bought I just wanted an upgrade. Joe D. Best person in the world so caring genuine and helpful helped buy my first car. I came in with not so good credit and he worked diligently and kept me abreast every step of the way until he was able to get me financing with the best possible payments. I was treated so good I recommended my brother and he came in the following week to purchase their most expensive suv on their lot and was given the best price possible. We both left with great cars and very happy with a very positive experience I’ve ever had. Now with my new suv I was unsure if I was ready to make the purchase but Joe D went to work and found the best trade in on my car which paid off the remainder of my loan and gave me a couple thousand towards my next car which is the jeep. I could go on forever with all the positive things about hampstead and their staff. Yes I traveled many miles to the dealership and bypass many other dealerships along the way but no other dealership can complete with the service,pricing and knowledge of hampstead auto. My car and suv look tremendous. Even though my car was 8 years old, everyone thought it was brand new and that is because hampstead takes pride in their reconditioning process. They go over everything with a fine tooth comb before they allow you to drive off. I never had to turn back once leaving with my car until I was ready to buy my suv. Joe D allowed me to put a deposit down on the jeep and would hold it until I could complete the down payment. This means so much to me because this shows they look at their buyer as a person and family not a dollar sign. I am so pleased with hampstead auto and their great staff. I am a customer for life.

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent selection of cars and great prices. Ginger, Justin and the whole staff are great to work with and really car about there customers. I would highly recommend Hampstead Pre-Owned to anyone looking of a high quality used vehicle.

Beware of Bogus Fees

I was very disappointed with this dealership. They are not transparent with prices. They will lie to you on the phone and say, "Its illegal to give you a price quote." I should have stopped there when they wouldn't give me a price quote. When you are arrive at the dealership, the owner wants to add bogus fees to your car. Covid Fee, Warranty Fee, Dealership Fee. The Dealer Fee does not have be $499. This is not a law that buyers have to pay. The total was over $1500 in bogus fees. The owner tries to make you feel stupid. I will never again drive to Hampstead Pre-owned. The prices look good on the internet until you drive into the middle of nowhere and the dealership applies addition bogus fees. No Thank you.

Customer for life

Bought two cars so far, would never go anywhere else. Experience like no other. Quality is held to the highest standard along side of service. Joe Demaris in Finance did everything he could to get me the best deal with the bank

AWESOME DEALERSHIP!

They were absolutely amazing!! Would recommend this Dealership to ANYONE!!! They were determined to make sure I got the best quality vehicle! All around great experience!!

Best Preowned dealership

Come as friends leave as family!! They live by this motto and you feel it from each employee! Ginger was so nice!! Willing to go above and beyond!

1.0

Careful what you buy. Pay attention to check eng.

I was happy when I bought my Cherokee, check engine light came on so I took it back, they said just misfire. Light came on later, but warranty was over so they brought that up. $20,000 car, I put 10,000 miles on, then had to pay $2500 on top end repair. Need work, take somewhere you didn't by it

Best decision

They are definitely right about treating you like family. I was skeptical at first because I wanted my first car to be perfect, but David made sure he took care of everything, step-by-step, explained the entire process to me and breakdown, allowed me test drive three cars multiple times, and stayed about five hours past closing which was commendable. Fees were a little pricy and we challenged it, but the service was excellent, thanks to David!

Expect $1,000+ in Fees Over Advertised Price

Fees galore!! I drove an hour and spent about 2.5 hours looking at cars for my 16 year old daughter here in early December. The salesperson was great and told me that since i was a cash buyer, all i would be responsible for was the cost of the car. Tax, title, and the rest would be handled when i registered the car in Pa. When I decided on a vehicle, the price i was given was over $1300 more than the sticker price. It included a $500 “contract fee,” a $500 “certification fee,” plus a few hundred more in other fees. When the sales manager came out, he tried explaining these bogus fees, but why do you need a contract fee on a cash transaction? And what am i certifying for $500? These are all bogus fees meant to line the dealerships pocket. They advertise for one price on apps to make it seem like its a “great deal” and then pull this shady crap when you show up. Avoid this dealership and don’t waste your time.