Lexus of Serramonte

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

excellent service

I work with Mauricio in Serremonte and I am very happy. everyone is professional and helpful.

Dealer response

Sonia Shafazand, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Lexus of Serramonte. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Survey

Always great service and service advisor, Leny explained everything in details.

Dealer response

Nicariel Santos, we are so happy to read such a great review about Lexus of Serramonte! Thank you again for leaving us this response!

Service at Lexus of Serramonte

I take my 17 year Lexus to this dealership for all my service. They do a great job and keep my car running well.

Dealer response

Steven Beckwith, we are glad we could help! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Great people

Pete?s great,helpful and explains very well on what I need and how to maintain my car. Awesome people..

Dealer response

Alan Soriano, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Care giver

Friendly staffs, it was a good experience dealing with Lexus. Specially for our salesman Kenneth.

Dealer response

Josephine Sana, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Lexus of Serramonte. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

tsigld@aol.com

Lexus of Serramonte has always been outstanding for its Customer Service, and Quality of Repairs. Its facilities are very geared to help its customers and ensure comfort and additional help if needed. The staff has also ALWAYS been outstanding and focused on the customers. I always refer other Lexus owners to Lexus of Serramonte if there are questions or help needed.

Dealer response

Gloria Lucas-davis, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Service Dept.

Brought my car in for 90K maintenance. Excellent service provided by Pete!

Dealer response

Jennifer Prach, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Lexus of Serramonte

My appreciation

My service advisor Jason Chen was outstanding. He demonstrated outstanding professionalism in all aspects related to his functions and most importantly he did everything he could to make me ;as a customer) happy. Next service- only Jason.

Dealer response

Naum Shilman, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Yearly service review

David was very personable and answered any questions I had. I had an appointment that was scheduled for 10:00, but when I got ready to leave my car battery was dead. I called the dealership and they changed the appt. to 11:00. I had my battery jumped and was able to get there on time. The facility had good social distancing etc.

Dealer response

Jacqueline Panigada, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Car inspection.

Helpful, I am glad that my AC is working properly again.

Dealer response

Michael Chan, we are glad we could help! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!