Lexus of Serramonte

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent Customer Service Personified!!

Steve, Fernando, and Ken were personable and attentive and professional. We had already negotiated the details and the deal before l flew up to San Fran from LA, so all that was left was for Fernando to give us a tutorial and there was not much he did not know about a LC 500 full of tech! Overall a painless and pleasant experience.

Dealer response

Bernard Mishkin, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Lexus of Serramonte. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

Lexus of Serramnonte

I have been coming to this company for at least 7 years and am very happy with all parts of the service they provide. I bought a used car from, then leased a new one, and used their repair service for all these years. Never had a complaint.

Dealer response

Madina Aryeh, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Thank you again for the great review!

Service my 2020 NX 300h

Always a dream to have Pete do my service. Quick, professional and safe. Listens to my comments and handles my concerns.

Dealer response

Hi Alexander, thank you for the positive comments about Pete - we will be sure pass your comments his way. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Lexus serramonte

Excellent service from start to finish. Very professional people. Clean facility.

Dealer response

Maria Chavez-lagasca, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

Lexus of Serramonte

Purchasing a vehicle at Lexus of Serramonte was easy and overall a great experience. I highly recommend Ken Chow he will help you get the car you are looking for. He was very honest and very helpful with every question I had. Makes the process of buying a car very easy and enjoyable.

Dealer response

Mark Anthony, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Lexus of Serramonte. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Mary Lans

Lenny is my service advisor and he?s simply the best. He?s professional and efficient

Dealer response

Hi Mary, we're glad to hear that Lenny was able to provide a great service experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Thanks to Steve at Lexus of Serramonte

I've been shopping around for a new lease, and I had my eyes on the UX for some time. I worked with Steven L. at Lexus of Serramonte and I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience. He worked extremely hard to get me in the car what I wanted at the price that I was comfortable spending. We went back and fourth on pricing for about a week, and even after his manager shot down my offer, Steven continued to press his management on my behalf to get me the deal I wanted. If there is anyone that embodies the Lexus slogan, it is Steven. His drive and ambition to get you the car you want at the price that fits your budget is the relentless pursuit of perfection I would expect from any car dealer. I would highly recommend everyone try to work with Steven L at Lexus of Serramonte, because he'll do whatever it takes to make you a satisfied car buyer.

Dealer response

Hello Peter Choung, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

A visit to have my car serviced

I was greeted promptly, by Lenny, masked, and went to the lounge where masked clients were sitting 6 ft apart. Clean lounge, restrooms, as always. My Lexus was serviced, 85000 mile, in a shorter time than promised. It was cleaned inside and out. A pleasant and efficient visit. Thank you, Lexus of Serramonte. Gayle

Dealer response

Gayle Etienne, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Lexus of Serramonte

The usual great service. Have been going there for 30 years with the same result.

Dealer response

Rigo Cabezas, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Lexus of Serramonte! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Always the best service

Pete has been our go to service writer since 2008. Gave us the best service from day one. Great advice and never pushy.

Dealer response

Gordon Yamada, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.